Defensive Carry banner

New hardware AND software!

1K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  RoadRunner71 
#1 ·
So I decided it was time to add a Glock to the stable and decided the 26 was the best fit for me. I called one of the local shops here in Atlanta last week asking about availability of a G26 with night sights. The guy proceeds to tell me they just took in a G26 with night sights AND Lasermax that, after close inspection, hadn't been fired. I'm thinking the $699 they were asking was a bargain so I picked it up the next day.

And now I needed some new leather. As a lefty, I'm used to waiting for customer orders on pretty much everything I want, golf clubs for example. I happened to take a look at HBE's site and, low and behold, Eric had a Pro TL sitting in his shop just waiting for a buyer. Eric makes some outstanding gear - this one is cordovan with shark banding. Ordered on Saturday and showed up today.

All in all, I'm pretty excited about getting all this new gear! Time to head to the range and give her a work out.

Pics are awful...damn BlackBerry cameras...

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to Glock! Best of luck with it, be safe.

#7 ·
Congrats on that G26 and holster..I think you'll be happy...

#9 ·
Your new Glock will be very happy in HBE leather..I love my 23 and Com III.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.