Defensive Carry banner

M&P 40c w/Crimson Trace?

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ArmyCop 
#1 ·
Hi,

Anyone out there own or have shot one? What are your impressions? I feel the CT would be very helpful because my farsightedness isn't getting any better:mad:. You also save $ when you buy them already installed by S&W. I have an opportunity to purchase a NIB for $750 otd. Thanks

#2 ·
I think sights and CT are not necessary tools for SD, nor are either practical for a SHTF in a WalMart parking lot...point shooting is going to save your butt...IMHO:image035::blink::yup::comeandgetsome:

#3 ·
I agree, but I'm 49 now and need reading glasses to help me see through my sites. Doubt Ill be wearing those when/if the SHTF. Also, nice to have for HD in the middle of the night living in a large house.

#4 ·
I have a full size M&P .40 with the CT grips and love em. As with most gadgets it's a very useful tool but recommend practice with AND without them on for any just in case situations. CT's website has an option for a "FREE" low light DVD instructional video that's pretty good to watch and learn from.

Some Self Defense situations you'd probably not really need the laser while there may be others where it could make the difference in your going home and not to the morgue or hospital.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.