Defensive Carry banner

New Addition and a bit of a story!

999 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  MinisterMalice 
#1 ·
I took my wife to the Montgomery, Alabama Gun Show today. She needed a Magazine extender for her PF-9. With that purchase taken care of we began to browse the show tables and then I came across the new Taurus Slim. I got all excited about finding it as the vendor I would typically buy from did not have one in stock. By that time Dr_cmg arrives and we talk a bit then split up to take in the show. My phone rings and he has found another Slim even cheaper that the first find. Now the sweet talking to my wife begins. I make it to filling out the paper work, things are going great and Dr_cmg says, you know Boze, that Gun is yours now but by the time you get home it will be hers. With the purchase made I kid you not, the vendor hands my gun to Bonnie and says, here is your Gun Mrs. Bozeman. Talk about a conspiracy! Anyway we get a good laugh out of it and do some more looking around and I thought that it would be a great time to say something appreciative like, "Thank you Baby"! She says, "for what"? I really appreciate you letting me get the Slim. She responded with, "that gun fits my hand a lot better that yours"!

Our home is divided! I guess her PF-9 becomes my BUG!

Can you tell, I am pouting!

Our Lead Moderator is not only Lead Moderator, he is a bit Prophetic! Of course the sign of a True Prophet is that what he Prophecies comes true!

Anyway here are some pics of the source of debate.
Take Care folks
Remember me in your Prayers
Stay Safe

Boze

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I know how you feel Boze... You have my sympathies!

#9 ·
What I wouldn't give to have my wife as interested in my passion as I am. Your glass is still half-full.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.