Thank you Glock

Thank you Glock

This is a discussion on Thank you Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I needed a recoil spring for my 19. Not only did Glock send me one for free, they included some key chains, pens and pins....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Glock

Thank you Glock

I needed a recoil spring for my 19. Not only did Glock send me one for free, they included some key chains, pens and pins.

Damn, too bad I don't have something break on mine. Although I don't want that to happen either.

Joker1
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilchman View Post
    I needed a recoil spring for my 19. Not only did Glock send me one for free, they included some key chains, pens and pins.
    How did you go about getting it? Did you mail them a broken spring? Pictures? Just tell them?

I called 770 - 432 1202. They didn't ask for the worn spring, nor did they charge any fees.

Glock's customer service is excellent. I live about an hour from the facility in Smyrna, GA.. I take my Glocks to them about every two years just so they can give them a once over and make sure every thing is still working like it should be.

The last time I was there, they put all new springs, new firing pin, extended mag & slide release, upgraded my mags to the newer metal lined drop free mags... They also thoroughly cleaned both guns and test fired them. All of that was done in about an hour and there was no charge for any of it.

Gotta love Glock!!!

Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

Quote Originally Posted by dam294 View Post
    Glock's customer service is excellent. I live about an hour from the facility in Smyrna, GA.. I take my Glocks to them about every two years just so they can give them a once over and make sure every thing is still working like it should be.

The last time I was there, they put all new springs, new firing pin, extended mag & slide release, upgraded my mags to the newer metal lined drop free mags... They also thoroughly cleaned both guns and test fired them. All of that was done in about an hour and there was no charge for any of it.

Gotta love Glock!!!
    That sounds like a plan! I'm in GA also(30 minutes SW of Hartsfield-Jackson)so I'll plan a trip to have both my G19 & 26 tuned up.

As an aside, Glock is e-mailing me an order form for a guide-rod spring for my 26...NO freebies there. Oh well.
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

Very nice. I would imagine that the Glock Customer Service people are like the Maytag guy from the old commercials , lonely and bored.

Quote Originally Posted by dam294 View Post

Gotta love Glock!!!
    To bad I don't live closer.

Quote Originally Posted by old grunt View Post
    That sounds like a plan! I'm in GA also(30 minutes SW of Hartsfield-Jackson)so I'll plan a trip to have both my G19 & 26 tuned up.

As an aside, Glock is e-mailing me an order form for a guide-rod spring for my 26...NO freebies there. Oh well.
    Maybe it depends who you talk with. I would call back and try again.

I'm a NY'er so something FREE is definitely for me..BUT I feel funny "fishing" for something free after striking out on the initial call. The pen and other goodies sounded sweet.
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

I see you retired LEO. I'm not LEO, but noticed when my envelope arrived it said LEO division on it.

Years ago, during the Clinton AWB, I had an issue with Winchester WinClean ammo feeding in my G19, using the 10-rd mags.

Called Glock, sent me new mag followers for free. Problem solved!

Not an issue since.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Yet another two reasons to buy a Glock...great service and you seldom need it.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by rmilchman View Post
    So.....how many keychains and pens did they send you? Glock does have excellent customer support, and the techs seem like real people and with a sense of humor when needed. You can call the number any time during business hours, and still talk to live people. Can you say that most of the places you call have flesh and blood answering the phone? Human interaction without pressing 1 for English? Personally, I don't need anymore reasons to like Glock. All is good in the world today with my Glock next to me. As it is....as it was....and as it always will be.

2 key chains, picture attached
    3 little button pins
    1 pen
    1 pencil
    Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links