Glock mags any better price than this around?

This is a discussion on Glock mags any better price than this around? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by harley2007 The details state they are used mags....still a good deal but they are not new and as such, should be discounted. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock mags any better price than this around?

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harley2007 View Post
    The details state they are used mags....still a good deal but they are not new and as such, should be discounted.
    No they are new I just recieved several I ordered, read the details agian. They do state they have used Glock mags but thats not what these are. At the selection boxes hit the model mag you need then below select NEW and hit add to cart and see the price of $18.99!

http://www.ombexpress.com/p_GA078+G38+New+08.aspx

Cut directly from the web site.

"Glock magazines! We carry standard and the hi-cap Glock magazines. At this price you'd be crazy not to stock up on Glock magazines. We are having a sale on our massive inventory of Glock magazines, hi-cap and standard.

Often, customers ask us what is wrong with these Glock magazines. They assume that something must be wrong due to the price. Rest assured, we offer 100% brand new, first-grade, recently produced official Glock magazines that are covered by a full Glock factory warranty. We offer all Glock magazines in .40, 9mm, .45, .357 sig and 10mm models. For you 9mm Glock owners in search of a higher cap Glock magazine, make sure think about purchasing a Glock magazine for the Glock 18. This Glock magazine holds 33 rounds and is available in the drop down. Order one today."

WE ALSO HAVE USED GLOCK MAGAZINES

From time to time we have used Glock magazines available. They are in good shape and still carry Glock's warranty. It can be a good way to save a few dollars. We get these as part of a weapon trade-in transaction. Note: The Glock G21SF pistol recently came out and requires a new Glock magazine. We only have new 21SF Glock Magazines, which will work in the new 21 and the old 21 Glock as well. In addition most of our Glock magazines are the ambi-cut Glock magazines.
    Glock Magazines are Restricted in the following areas prohibiting the sales or shipment of Glock magazines over a 10 round capacity:
    Cook County,IL; NY, CA, MA, and RI.
    Glock Magazines are Restricted in the state of New Jersey prohibiting the sales or shipment of Glock magazines over a 15 round capacity.

When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

2. Remove Ads

OOPS my bad......in that case "Great Price!"
    "I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - Dorothy Parker

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old grunt View Post
    Talk about scoring some booty! Great price Pirate!!
    Arrrrrgh......
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links