Sw 3906?

Sw 3906?

This is a discussion on Sw 3906? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking at getting a single stack 9mm, when low and behold the next day at work and older gentelmen that works for us ...

Thread: Sw 3906?

Sw 3906?

I was looking at getting a single stack 9mm, when low and behold the next day at work and older gentelmen that works for us came carrying one in!

It was the 3906 model and it fit my hand very nicely, he is always looking to trade or sell, so of course I was interested!

I had never seen one before, and it appears to be in great shape and he has 3 mags.

$300 is the asking price, and I was just wondering what everyone thinks of these guns, and if that is a good asking price for a good conditiond gun with 3 mags?
    Carry-S&W 642
    HD-Remington 870

The Dalai Lama:"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

VIP Member
    Sounds like a good price to me. Those weren't nearly as popular as the 5906's, but is an outstanding gun... The slimmer grip is great for those with smaller hands...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Good price. I just paid $470.00 for a 3913. That was a good price and it only had 2 mags and no box. It was in like new condition and very low "mileage". Took it to the range and ran 200 rounds of a variety of ammo including lead bullet handloads with no problems. It was right on accurate. $300.00, GRAB IT!!!!!

That's a deal! I carry a S&W CS9 (the most compact 9mm that S&W made and similar to the 3906) and I love it. Buy it and play with it for a while. If you don't like it sell it for $400 and make a $100.

Shark

Great gun snag it I say.

Good price with 3 mags and you won't be disappointed with any 3rd gen Smith. Buy it
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I've had a 3914 since about the time they came on the market and I wouldn't trade it for anything...nor sell it for that matter. If you don't want the 3903 that the guy has for sale, I'll take it!

Fantastic gun at a fantastic price. A lot of people like to run down 3rd gen S&W autos, but my experience has been that the steel framed versions are more reliable than most handguns on the market. Every one I have ever owned would feed empty cases as reliably as loaded ammunition. Try that with a Glock or Beretta.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them" -Felix

Sponsored Links