Quote Originally Posted by 9mm10mmamen View Post
I've survived three 3ATs, a PF9, LCP, Micro Desert Eagle and assorted other semi autos. Now, I rely on my G26, G19 and G34 ... supplemented by a S&W 642 Airweight in a Smart Carry. I absolutely trust each and every one of these guns to go 'bang' when I press the trigger.

My best advice to anyone is practice as much as possible in competitions like IDPA, IPSC, GSSF or other action competition against the clock. That way you are learning the nuances of your gun, developing confidence in it, and enhancing your personal familiarity and capacity for shooting the gun fast and accurate - which is what it all comes down to in the end.
Good advice. I'm convinced, from my own experience, that most folks who report "no problems" with Kahrs have done nothing more than punch holes in paper on a static range. Trying to execute a tactical reload with one, or clearing a dud, reveals the finicky nature of these pistols - in my experience, having owned three of them. And like you, I've gone to Glock - a G26 and a G19.

Would you mind elaborating on the issues you experienced? Especially with the LCP - my wife carries one.