Defensive Carry banner

Micro Desert Eagle .380

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  jarhead79 
#1 ·
Any good or bad reviews on this gun would be great. I own a Glock 23 know just looking for a backup and one to carry in the summer in my pocket or on a walk with the wife and kids. Any suggestions would also be welcome.

#8 ·
I got the LCP and love it.... I looked at the MDE but opted for the LCP. I have good sized mitts and got some bite off the slide when I worked the action. For what it's worth.

#9 ·
Well since we have a lot in common, both carry a G23 for main weapon, and live in NC, lol!!!, I will give you my .02. Nothing against the Desert Eagle, but I held one and didn't care for it. I much prefered the 238 over it, but even it wasn't something I would trade either of my NAA Guardians for. They have both fed everything I have fed them and they are so easy to conceal. I always had one of them in my right front pocket as a BUG, but to be honest since I acquired my S&W 649 Bodyguard, neither of my Guardians have had much carry time. The small 380 acp market has become flooded, this has made the Guardians even less expensive if and when you can locate them. My advice is to check them out and also a J frame revolver.
Good Luck
NCH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.