Wild Bills Concealment Fusion paddle

This is a discussion on Wild Bills Concealment Fusion paddle within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While I can tolerate carrying IWB when needed I have been enjoying carrying OWB since cooler weather has set in here in Indiana. I am ...

Thread: Wild Bills Concealment Fusion paddle

Wild Bills Concealment Fusion paddle

While I can tolerate carrying IWB when needed I have been enjoying carrying OWB since cooler weather has set in here in Indiana. I am cuurently carrying and S&W 908 in a High Noon Bare Skin holster. The setup works well for me execpt I would like a easy on/easy off setup so I am looking at a paddle holster. I know that paddles generally don't conceal as well as belt slide holster but I have heard that the Fusion and a model by fist (I don't remeber the model) are both designed to be more concealble then the average paddle holster.

The Fusion by Wild Bills Concealment is quite a but less expensive then the fist model. I am well aware that one generally gets what you pay for but I am wondering if anyone out there has used the fusion paddle holster and can give me some info on just how well it conceals.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

I have one for my Glock 17. The holster pulls the weapon pretty well for concealment. My only complaint is that there is no retention adjustment on it.
    Samwolf

"One of the ordinary modes, by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistance, is, by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms."

-- Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

VIP Member
    I owned a Fusion for a while for a K-T P-11 but I let it go when I traded off the pistol. Wild Bill’s holsters are well made and he stands behind every holster he sells. I do have four of his Covert Carry IWB holsters that get constant use and have held up well, I also have a Summer Heat for a 5” 1911. All the holsters I have purchased have been well worth the price. As far as their customer service I purchased a Covert Carry for a Kahr but the gun rode too low in the holster and caused me to gouge my fingers on the belt clip when drawing, I explained the problem he took the holster back, did some restitching and had it back to me in less than two weeks.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I can't evaluate the Fusion holster, but paddle holsters themselves are an animal that seem to require personal testing to ensure the fit.
    The Fist model you speak of is the #18 Paddle Holster, and I just received this holster last week.
    Paddle Holster

I was very apprehensive as to its effectiveness, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway, hoping for success.
    The Fist fits as well as my IWB's and my OWB's. This paddle holster make for a great holster that is easy on/off, comfortable, and tight against the body. I still love my OWB's more that my IWB's now, but that 'threading the belt loops and the holster can be a bit time consuming...the paddle holster has eliminated that problem.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I can't evaluate the Fusion holster, but paddle holsters themselves are an animal that seem to require personal testing to ensure the fit.
    The Fist model you speak of is the #18 Paddle Holster, and I just received this holster last week.
    Paddle Holster

I was very apprehensive as to its effectiveness, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway, hoping for success.
    The Fist fits as well as my IWB's and my OWB's. This paddle holster make for a great holster that is easy on/off, comfortable, and tight against the body. I still love my OWB's more that my IWB's now, but that 'threading the belt loops and the holster can be a bit time consuming...the paddle holster has eliminated that problem.
    Would you say that the fist paddle is as concealable as your other OWB holsters?
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Links