handed down

This is a discussion on handed down within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The little Colts 380s are awsome. I think they they started production of that gun in the mid 1980s, so it's not that old. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: handed down

The little Colts 380s are awsome. I think they they started production of that gun in the mid 1980s, so it's not that old. I would carry it, and get a 1911 to go with it. They are brining a lot of money right now. But that is due to supply and demand. Now that Colt is selling to the public again, and the renewed interest in 380 they could start making it again, which would likely cause value to go down. Right now they are bring $700 to over $1000. I use a Bianchi modle 100 sz 8 IWB for mine. I carry it cross draw and find it comfortable and easy to draw. You can down load the manual from Colt at no charge. Congratulations.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

2. Remove Ads

The little Colts 380s are awsome. I think they they started production of that gun in the mid 1980s, so it's not that old. I would carry it, and get a 1911 to go with it. They are brining a lot of money right now. But that is due to supply and demand. Now that Colt is selling to the public again, and the renewed interest in 380 they could start making it again, which would likely cause value to go down. Right now they are bring $700 to over $1000. I use a Bianchi modle 100 sz 8 IWB for mine. I carry it cross draw and find it comfortable and easy to draw. You can down load the manual from Colt at no charge. Congratulations.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Just found this, CDNN has some Colt Metalform mags for the .380, 6 shot and 7 shot for only 16.99 stainless. These were supposedly the original mags that Colt used.
    CDNN Sports, Inc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links