Compromise between Cannon Carriers and Mouse Gunners: - Page 3

Compromise between Cannon Carriers and Mouse Gunners:

This is a discussion on Compromise between Cannon Carriers and Mouse Gunners: within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Durrty Boy: I enjoy my P3AT and I know that it will most likely take more than just one bang to be real effective. You ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compromise between Cannon Carriers and Mouse Gunners:

Durrty Boy: I enjoy my P3AT and I know that it will most likely take more than just one bang to be real effective.
    You and I and countless more are both better off carrying what works for us than trying to please some one else who is not in our situation.

Found 380 at Wmart today Win. white box 100 count nearly $40.00, on some other forums some believe that this round is a fair SD round.

If I have not said it before welcome from Central Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by DurrtyBoy View Post
    I located the "other forum" before finding this blessed site, and the idea that carrying anything less than 9mm is negligent is ludriciuos. Real world situations sometimes require us to make decisions as to what we can carry. I would love to carry my .40S&W all day but that just isnt feasible. Between all the hugs, back slaps and general movement required at work I would get made and THAT is unacceptable.

My LCP in my rear pocket will never land me in the unemployment line and will maintain my safety. Anything is plenty.....annn is better than nannn
    +1, Sound philosophy..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Any gun on you when you need it is worth millions compared to the one in the safe is too big. I always carry my P3AT.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    Durrty Boy: I enjoy my P3AT and I know that it will most likely take more than just one bang to be real effective.
    You and I and countless more are both better off carrying what works for us than trying to please some one else who is not in our situation.

Found 380 at Wmart today Win. white box 100 count nearly $40.00, on some other forums some believe that this round is a fair SD round.

If I have not said it before welcome from Central Texas.
    Gotta love P3ATs and LCPs!! Thanks for the welcome

That old 1911 Colt .45 hides and resides within my bedroom night stand, loaded and ready and within easy reach of my right hand.

I used to go there. It's one of those places where you have the brown nose the sight owner, or you are just stupid. Everyone loves what he loves, and he's the Guru of all Gurus. I didn't like the falvor, so I poured out my Kool Aid...

I'm not a big fan of the 380, but I've had them in the past, and will likely have one again. I do like my 45, and really try to keep it close. But the weather here makes it easy... The LCP is fine, just get some good ammo.
    Washington Post 06/28/2010 re: Supreme Court Decision
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

I personally believe a person should carry the largest caliber they can comfortably shoot, and can conceal on their body. If that means you're limited to a smaller "mouse" gun, then so be it. I'd rather you have something with which to defend yourself than nothing if the need was there.

I've got no use for mouse guns myself, but I realize that my opinion doesn't mean that should be everybodies opinion as well. That's also due to the fact of my style of dress, as well as my body type dictate that. I can conceal a full size comfortably, but I know not everyone can. Carry what you can, everytime you can, ladies and gents.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links