Defensive Carry banner

LEM Trigger Question (USPc vs. P2000SK)

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ripley16 
#1 ·
I currently have a USPc .40 LEM that I am absolutely in love with, though don't carry on account of the overall size. My preferred gun shop (2 hours away, though) has a P2000SK in 9mm but I have no idea as to whether or not the LEM triggers will be the same between the different models. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

#3 ·
R.E.Lee,
The trigger should be the same. There are different variants of the LEM, so you may want to check with the dealer to see what variant (version) it is. That being said. You can lower your trigger pull on the LEM to around 5lbs. I did this myself in my garage with some punches and some needle nose pliers. NCHornet does have a valid point, become a member of HKPro. There is a bunch on valuable information over there.

#4 ·
I carried a P2000 with an LEM trigger before. It had a long soft pull followed by a short, crisp break. The reset was very short. By far, that was my favorite carry gun.

#5 ·
+1, I also have a P2000 .40 S&W. Best trigger I have ever owned. Getting a P2000sk soon with LEM as well.

#6 ·
Thanks guys...I will have to give the shop a call tomorrow and ask.

I have thought about carrying the USPc, but its overall weight (empty it weighs the same as my G36 fully loaded) and the grip being a bit long keeps me from doing so....which is why I feel the SK is the perfect size and with an LEM trigger it would be unbeatable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.