200 rounds and running great

This is a discussion on 200 rounds and running great within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Did the outa box cleaning and put 200 rounds through myXDsc. And shot both hands strong hand and weak hand and even a little limp ...

Thread: 200 rounds and running great

200 rounds and running great

Did the outa box cleaning and put 200 rounds through myXDsc. And shot both hands strong hand and weak hand and even a little limp wrist.. And not one hiccup. Shot at 10 and 15 yards and Im gettin used to it pretty quick. Last night i tore it down for cleaning and It cleand up real easy it wasnt very dirty after 200 rounds. A mix of blaser brass and wwb. And everything looked good. Im liking this gun more and more. Now Im going to try several defence loads to see what it does the best with. Happy shooting everyone.

Sixgun

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array AirForceShooter's Avatar
    how's the accuracy?

AFS
    Gun control is hitting what you aim at

Congarts on the new pistol, glad to see everything is working flawlessy so far. Gotta love breaking in a new gun, hope all goes well with the persnal defense ammo. I just put a box of hydroshocks through the Kimber yesterday and no problems, even tried a new mag.

Airforceshooter. Im getting fist sized groups at 10 yards if that says anything for the pistol and my shooting. Hope this helps. Have a good one.

Sixgun

When I got my H&K USP months ago I decided to see if my buddies claim that it was the best "go to war" handgun straight from the box was true. So I took it with just the factory lube and decided to shoot & NOT clean or lube until she jammed. Over TWO THOUSAND ROUNDS later, I got so ashamed I broke down and cleaned her up. Not a single hiccup in all those rounds. Some were reloads, some factory loads and some military ball. You name it, ran fine. If I could only have one defensive handgun it'd be my USP and I used to only say that about my Glock. Even my 1911's need at least one relube per IDPA match! But I've heard very good things about those Croatian guns.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Hey Ex thats awesome for a gun to go that far and beyond. If money wasnt so tight id have the H&K 2000 sc that looks like itd be a great little pistol.

Sixgun

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Is this the .40 Sub Compact???
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

nope its the 9mm version

Links