Just some advise

This is a discussion on Just some advise within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello I am new on here, so hopefully I am in the right area. I recently picked up a Kahr E9, I read about them ...

Thread: Just some advise

Just some advise

Hello I am new on here, so hopefully I am in the right area. I recently picked up a Kahr E9, I read about them and found out they are the economical Kahr, dont know that for sure, just wanted some info on what they are like other than the front sight being a plastic site i like the gun comfortable shoots good, easy to conceal, where before I was carring a FIrestar 45 compact very heavy. so I just wanted to share thanks

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    WELCOME mddennett!!!

I do not know much about kahr, most people who have them like them.
    with that said , if you are planning on carrying concealed , or using it for home protection, please break the gun in by putting 300+ rounds of FMJ, and 50- 100 rounds of Self defense ammo through it before relying on it.
    Hopefully someone with this particular weapon will be able to give you better insight on it, as well as which self defense ammo worked/functioned the best in their particular weapon

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent
    Last edited by oneshot; December 12th, 2009 at 05:53 PM. Reason: add welcome
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links