Defensive Carry banner

Extreme Defender on YOU TUBE!

4K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  Extreme Defender 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Nice looking for sure, but are those cut-outs in the slide simply for looks or weight reduction? BTW: You did a really good job with your the Mac.

#8 ·
I almost dropped the envelope in the mail for a Wilson Combat ‘Sentinel ‘ that sorta kinda reminds me of your 1911. However, I simply got cold feet with the cost but I still have the requisition just in case. Anyway, your piece is very impressive.

#15 ·
I thought the Video came out cool.

Stock Defender has a "PLASTIC" main spring housing (YUCK)

I can appreciate you not liking the final "LOOK" of the gun but every mod created a much more reliable & comfortable version of a stock defender.

It is the "Cat's Meow" of Mods. Barring the cosmetic slide work (which is or course subjective) who can argue that ED BROWN Everything, Wolff Springs and a faster easier to load Magwell dont improve this gun? Not to mention the fine tuning of an expert gunsmith!

#26 ·
I wouldn't want to remove any weight from the slide, so no flutes; and I don't want those holes in the top of the front of the slide - they look like another place for the leather particles that shave from a holster to get into.

The flutes do LOOK great, but I don't really like the skeleton slide thing. Small complaints, you know I'd carry that in a heartbeat.

#28 ·
nice gun, love the color scheme.

i see the magwell is extended, can you fit higher capacity mags now or is it just for the sole purpose of quick loading? I heard from an unreliable source that you can get 8 round mags for the defender that fit flush.

I have a colt new agent, and was trying to find "upgrades" for it, but i cant find anything. Know of any good sites i could check out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.