I got a MK9 for Christmas and I just finished my 200 round break-in. I originally thought about buying a C26 but since I already have a G23 I thought I would buy something different. It was more than $150 more than the G26 and at first I thought I might have made a mistake. I went to the range and shot 100 through it 2 weeks ago and after I found out (at 7 yards) that it shot high and to the left it was very accurate and I was soon hitting near bullseyes. I had about 3 FTRB (failures to return to battery) last week and 2 FTRB this week and after talking to the range owner he came to the conclusion that my thumb was hitting the slide release lever from the recoil and since I have changed my grip it has not happened again. I had the following observations about this gun.
1. For it's size it is extremely accurate.
2. Craftsmanship is outstanding (much better than Glock).
3. Besides the owner induced issue it had "0" problems.
4. Recoil for such a small gun is very minimal due to weight.
5. Was very easy to shoot fast and get back to my target.
6. Would trust my life and my family's life with it.
I thought with all the Kahr bashing that has been going on you never seem to see a thread that starts out positive so let this be one of the first (without going back to check).