cc updates what do you got?

This is a discussion on cc updates what do you got? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; well guys me being new to this entire responsibility im still in the honey moon phase lol. i just sold my charter arms .38 special ...

Thread: cc updates what do you got?

cc updates what do you got?

well guys me being new to this entire responsibility im still in the honey moon phase lol. i just sold my charter arms .38 special so that I could buy the gun i really wanted. What I am now the proud proud proud owner of, is a smith&wesson sigma series .40 cal all black 4.5 inch barrel. so with that being said it isn't really a small gun. but not the biggest either. i carry it in a pancake thumb break style galco holster.
    before i bought this gun I cycled nearly 200 rounds through it without a hitch so that was another concern of mine that I was able to check off my list was the reliability check mark. the gun isn't brand new but might as well be because my buddy hardly ever used it I guess thats what happens when you freakin buy alot of guns you can only or should I say most only carry 1 lol... anyhow absulutely love it i am accurate with it too so that is another plus now I have to work on my drawing skills so that I am ready when then time might come to need it.

I'm really just posting this to see what you guys think and let me know what you guys are using these days kinda want to see where i can improve.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

just a heads up I got rid of the revolver that was just so that you could see it for comparison.

If its reliable and you are accurate with it,thats all that matters!
    Might want to buy a decent IWB holster at some point,to help with the concealability.

I have no way of knowing your financial situation,but I never sell or trade firearms anymore.That small frame revolver would have complimented your new service pistol nicely,and would have given you more options for CC depending on weather/dress/season.

Whats done is done,JMHO,how much did you have to pay for the Sigma,and how much did you get for the Charter Arms?

lol your going to kick my but when i tell you how much i paid for the sigma and that I know i should've been a little more patient and just kept my revolver but i honest got the sigma for 200 and the charter was free from me grandmother. still should have kept it though cause free is the best. oh well now i will have to get an lcr lol.

VIP Member
    Nothing wrong with Galco holsters. Myself I prefer a tuckable holster without thumb break. I don't want anything in the way if I have to draw my gun. A properly fit holster is not something someone can snatch your gun from easily, so no real need for the thumb break.

Links