I'm getting a Kahr PM9 - Page 2

I'm getting a Kahr PM9

This is a discussion on I'm getting a Kahr PM9 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Son, you are already making mistakes: 1. NEVER GET MARRIED !!! It totally changes the dynamics of the relationship. Once they get a ring on ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm getting a Kahr PM9

Son, you are already making mistakes:

1. NEVER GET MARRIED !!! It totally changes the dynamics of the relationship. Once they get a ring on thier finger, they turn into a different creature and the demands start comming forth and weapons of mass destruction start going bye-bye. You'll see, mark my words.

2. Although the price is right. I would sell the kahr and get a taurus pt-111. Almost the same size, holds twice as many rounds, and makes an excellent conceal weapon. (Just don't let your friends know about the swap)

Anyways, good luck with your decisions!! ;)
    One shot. One kill.

Primary Carry - Taurus PT-111 Mil Pro 9mm DAO with 12 + 1 in the pipe. Holstered in a Brigade OWB M2.

Secondary Weapon - Taurus PT1911 5" 45acp SA with 8+1. Holstered in a Kydex paddle.

The Kahr PM9 is a fine CCW handgun and it is quite accurate for it's size. I feel it is well made and reliable after the initial break in period.

Yes, any new gun needs to be cleaned and lubed prior to it's first trip to the range. I use Tetra Products and have found them quite good.

Below see attachment with lube points.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RCS2; May 10th, 2006 at 06:03 PM.
    MY GUN, MY RIGHT!!

RCS2 thanks that was exactly what I needed to see.

Kansas shooter I think I'll be fine. She is already aware of my addiction to guns. She is also fully aware that none of my guns are going anywhere unless I say so and more will be added (so long as funds are available). She'll have her spending money and I'll have mine.

That being said, she's been in control of me for about the past 5 1/2 years. At least this way I get bossed around and laid instead of just bossed around. Oh yeah she knows about that addiction also.

And I chose the Kahr PM9 for a pocket gun. If I thought the Taurus would work for pocket carry I'd just use my GLOCK 26 and get a GLOCK 17 for primary. But double stacks won't work for my purpose. And I'm not a huge fan of Taurus autos. Not that they are bad, it's just there are too many others I like more. Mostly GLOCK, SIG, Kahr, and Kimber.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links