I just bought the answer and the solution... - Page 2

I just bought the answer and the solution...

This is a discussion on I just bought the answer and the solution... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The G39 was the most accurate Glock I ever owned...like a dummy I sold it..might have to get another.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The G39 was the most accurate Glock I ever owned...like a dummy I sold it..might have to get another....

VIP Member
    LOL. Funny thread - I'm just glad it stopped before someone shouted out one of my guns.

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    GAP has a place... for people with small hands that want a comfortable .45 to shoot. Ammo is sometimes easier to find then .45 ACP since not as many people shoot GAP. If you reload you need only cut .45ACP brass down to spec and reload to your hearts content. Grats on your new glock

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmon View Post
    ding ding!!! winner! we'll close enough anyway..

Glock 37. Let the dissing and negativity begin....
    I think that while it may be a "dog" there are more than a few state police agencies (NY State Police for one) who have chosen the .45 GAP as their round. I think it will be around for a while and range ammo will be easy to come by for reasonable prices. Carry ammo may be pricey but ALL carry ammo is pricey, even for the ubiquitous 9mm.

For $379 new from Bud's or maybey cheaper from your vendor I'd say you bought yourself a nice nightstand gun and save a nice chunk of change.

Now get a nice rail mounted light/laser with the money you just saved.

Quote Originally Posted by razor02097 View Post
    GAP has a place... for people with small hands that want a comfortable .45 to shoot. Ammo is sometimes easier to find then .45 ACP since not as many people shoot GAP. If you reload you need only cut .45ACP brass down to spec and reload to your hearts content. Grats on your new glock
    I thought .45 GAP used a small pistol primer. Unlike .45 ACP which uses a large pistol primer?

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal View Post
    I thought .45 GAP used a small pistol primer. Unlike .45 ACP which uses a large pistol primer?
    Not only does it use small primers, but it also has a stronger case head to reduce the possibility of case neck blowouts - no more KB glocks...
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

If anyone in the Kansas City area would like a box on Winchester white box fmj, I've got one you can have. It was a gift from the out-laws, they bought the wrong 45 by mistake. I have had it for a year and have yet to meet someone who actually owns one.

Sorry about the hi-jack.
    Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of ones youth, blessed is he who has a quiver full of them.They will not be ashamed, they will speak with thier enemies at the gate.

Psalm 127:4-5

Congrats on the new G37. I was going to guess that one from your OP info, but someone else beat me to it....lol
    I know a lot of gunnies feel the GAP is an answer to a non existent problem, but the fact is there are a lot of both men and women with small hands. I have been a die hard 45ACP man for 37 yrs. I recently did a lot of research on the GAP and decided to check it out myself. The ballistics on it compares to std. 45ACP, but not as good as 45ACP Plus P's. It's in a pkg. that is made for 9MM/40 cal. size. That makes it an excellent choice for those with smaller hands but who love 45ACP ballistics. I have both the G37 & the G38 and they fit my hand even better than the G30SF's that I have. I love them and they shoot fantastic for me, they are the softest 45ACP's I've ever used, that's why I have 3 of them.
    I find the 45GAP is also extremely accurate and soft shooting as well. I'm sure you will enjoy it, and the ammo is as easy to find as 45ACP in my area.
    As of March there will be 5 State agencies using the 45GAP as their main issue weapons.
    So take it out and enjoy shooting it.
    Good luck and always stay safe.
    USCCA/DEFENSIVE HANDGUNS
    GSSA/NRA
    DEFENSIVE CARRY
    GLOCK TALK
    PAFOA/American Gun Owners

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    I think the Saiga AK is great gun after a good custom job (redoing almost the entire gun, but that is other story).
    I love my S12, a couple hours of work to add a Tromix conversion kit and you've got an traditional AK style 12 gauge.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws."-Penn Jillette

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links