Why buy a G26 when there are G27's & G33's - Page 3

Why buy a G26 when there are G27's & G33's

This is a discussion on Why buy a G26 when there are G27's & G33's within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by OldVet The .357 Sig is actually a necked-down 10mm. the .40 case is too short to neck down and still have any ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why buy a G26 when there are G27's & G33's

VIP Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet
    The .357 Sig is actually a necked-down 10mm. the .40 case is too short to neck down and still have any powder room.
    Pretty sure the .357 Sig is a necked-down .40 S&W and the .40 S&W is a shortened 10mm Auto.

Well I couldn't wait anymore so I went and got a 26. I only got to play with it for a little bit before we got slammed with all this snow. But I must say I'm already impressed. A great gun feels great shoots great I'm very happy. I have a crossbreed super tuck on order and a pancake. I can't wait for them to come in so I can start carrying it. I think it will convert my wife away from her wheel gun once she gets some one on one time with it. Thanks for all the advice.

Congrats on the GLOCK 26, you will be satisfied.

joker1
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

sfo
    i have a Glock 26 and love the gun. the reason i didn't get a 27 as stated in above posts is the .40 is a bit much in such a small gun. sure you could deal with it but why when the 9mm is a great SD round and much more controllable and the 26 holds more rounds. plus i feel more comfortable reloading 9mm for my Glock than the .40s. i know it voids the warranty blah blah blah... i load low so have been fine.

Why pick a G26 instead of a 27 or a 33? Well, I guess the answer might have something to do with the fact that I didn't want it in 40 or 357 Sig .
    An intruder will be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray, but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill you.

get the g27. then you can get a lone wolf barrel for thr 9mm. also, i think you can get a barrel for the 357sig. that way with some 9mm mags you have three guns in one.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links