Defensive Carry banner

My new baby

3K views 29 replies 26 participants last post by  Mic 
#1 ·
My new Sig P250c 9mm Nickel two-tone :comeandgetsome:

See less See more
#5 ·
thanks guys. Sticker on the box says $749... total on receipt says $499 :cool:

and yes, a .45acp conversion kit is on my wishlist, but there are a few other guns before it.

#7 ·
Now that's sharp and smooth at the same time! Very nice indeed! Congratulations on it!

#8 ·
I like the looks of the new pistol, hope you will be very pleased with it!!!:smile::smile:

#15 ·
double stack, holds 15+1 (only 1 less than my XD) and it is a bobbed hammer DAO. the hammer becomes exposed as soon as you start pulling trigger, I'll try to get a pic of it partially pulled soon.

#16 ·
I like the feel of them and they are typical SIG accurate..but man that trigger seems so long!!!

#23 ·
Nice looking 250! Ya know, everytime I shoot one, I like it a bit more. The trigger pull is long but it's a good one.

#24 ·
Very nice looking sig!

Are you going to switch out the grips?

#26 ·
Eventually yes. well, I'll buy the .45 grips. 9mm/.357/.40 can all be swapped by just changing the barrel and slide. the .45 conversion kit includes a new grip. the cool thing is the whole action and trigger group come out as one piece (the only serialized part of gun) and can be dropped into any size grip/frame (small, medium, large widths in sub compact, compact, and fullsized length) with either of the 3 length slides and 4 calibers.

The down side... conversion grips sell around $350 :scruntiny:, so while it is cheaper than buying another p250 in a different caliber, its not nearly as cheap as I'd like to see it. I'll be buying the .45 compact kit, but no full sized or sub compact models. I'll pay the $350 for giggles so I can change calibers, but once is it.

#27 ·
oh, I forgot to mention even being on sale for $499 it came with a free paddle Fobus Roto-Holster. I'll probably be selling that off for cheap, I'm ordering another MTAC for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.