SP101 trigger guard assembly...Need help!

This is a discussion on SP101 trigger guard assembly...Need help! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, I'm going to bite my pride and ask for some help. I replaced the heavy springs in my sp101 (hammer and trigger return) and ...

Ok, I'm going to bite my pride and ask for some help.

I replaced the heavy springs in my sp101 (hammer and trigger return) and put in lighter one. Everything went well until I tried putting the trigger assembly back into the frame. I didn't lose the pawl spring and plunger everything fits into the assembly but it will not go into the frame. I position the transfer bar and the pawl and and hook the front of the guard in first but the back will not snap in. It seems the trigger plunger is hitting the top of the frame right next to where the cylinder latch goes in the hole. I have tried putting the trigger plunger in 2 different ways. The way the manual shows the trigger will not go in period. If I flip it upside down I can get the trigger guard in but when it locks into the frame the trigger is pulled all the way back and will not release. Any advice will be appreciated, it's sitting in a bag in my living room right now and it makes me cry. Can someone post a pic of this piece in the trigger assembly so I can see how it is suppose to go, I can't find any pics of the same plunger online. Thanks!

Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

Have you posted at the Ruger forum?

Ruger Forum | Ruger Forum for Ruger Guns and Firearms

Yea I posted there in the gunsmith section and didn't get much besides file it down to fit.
    Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    www.ubgholsters.com/pics.htm

I took mine apart, hopefully I can get it back together, I may be calling you, he he.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

IT TUCKS UNDER THERE!!! that 2nd pic Jarhead just may have solved my problem. I'm going to try when I get home tonight. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Well Jarhead, you're the man. That picture was all I needed it's back together now, thanks again you're a life saver!

Links