Sig 2022????

This is a discussion on Sig 2022???? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I looked at a Sig 2022 9mm today at my local gunshop. I really liked how it felt??? Anybody carrying one of these and do ...

Thread: Sig 2022????

Sig 2022????

I looked at a Sig 2022 9mm today at my local gunshop. I really liked how it felt??? Anybody carrying one of these and do they have the same quality as a regular Sig... thanks Robbie

p.s what kinda holsters are you carrying these in???

2. Remove Ads

I have one in 357 Sig / 40 S&W. Yes it is a SIG. Accurate and dependable, I think it's Sigs best TDA trigger.

southarkrob,

Before purchasing the pistol through you local gun shop, check with CDNN Sports (CDNN Sports, Inc.) and see what they are currently selling the pistol for. The last catalog had it for $400. I paid $440 for mine from CDNN, but Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor World is selling it for $600. CDNN also carries the mags. You'll have to call for a pistol price.

As for the gun itself, it's a steal for the price. It's a little heavy for a polymer gun, but it's very solid/robust and the parts are thick/strong. It's reliable, accurate, absorbs recoil exceptionally well, points naturally (for me), eats anything, etc.

The only complaint I've ever read and heard has to do with the grip being so large. The small grip is more like a medium. I have medium size hands and have no issues with it, but friends that have shot it didn't like the grip. But you've already held it so that's not an issue. The only other minor sticking point is that take down is a little different and not as easy as other Sigs, but it's not difficult either.

It's a great gun and for the CDNN price, it's one of the best values out there. One more thing, CDNN carries the German version of the gun with the Ilaflon finish which is better/nicer than the US-Nitron finish. CDNN version also comes with night sights and two mags. I think you should get it.

I went to my local gunshop to look at one, they had it for $469, They also had a p250 (replacing the 2022) for the same price.... I liked the p250 alot more, both are nice weapons, but give the p250 consideration if you can find one in the same price range
    Springfield Armory XD 9mm service
    Sig Sauer P250c 9mm

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

As for holster, I picked up a couple of Blackhawk! holsters on clearance (Holsters - BLACKHAWK!). I picked up an IWB and OWB, right hand, for a good price. That was about a month ago so their stock is probably lower by now.

Links