Defensive Carry banner

Any XD-45 compact owners here?

4K views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  eldorado 
#1 ·
Are these any Springfield XD-45 owners here? I'm referring to the 4" barreled/shortened grip version. Also does anyone here CCW one of these?

#2 ·
Yes, I have one and carry it in rotation with several other weapons. When i do carry it , using a Mtac IWB works great also will use a OWB , no complaints, if you add the pinkie extensions it makes the grip a little longer i have both mags with and without the extension. great gun never an issue with 2k rounds thru it.

#5 ·
I usually carry mine more in the winter months under heavier clothing or if I'm out for shorter periods of time. Since getting my Glock 27, I have carried the XD compact less and less.

Here is my usual carry assortment...22 RTF2, XD Compact .45, 27, 642 & LCP

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

#8 ·
I have the 9mm sub, .45 compact, .40 compact, .357sig service, .40 service, .45 service, XDm40, and a few other XDs I cant remember the caliber or size. I have them stored in my safe and hardly ever shoot.

Ever since Springfield came out with the XD line, I made it my personal mission in life to acquire all calibers and models. I currently own 46 pistols, 17 rifles, 6 shotguns, 3 bows, 2 crossbows, and a partridge in a pear tree.

#16 ·
I love my XD SUBCOMPACT .40 S&W . I carry it every day in either a desantis leather belt holster, sidearm, or a shoulder holster with xtra mag pouch. I also had trijicon nite sights put on.

.45 millenium pro pt145
.40 XD Sub -Compact
.38 taurus ultra-lite
.380 Ruger LCP

Pistol grip mossberg 500 rollingthunder 12 gauge
with breach attachment.... that's what my home carries...

#22 ·
I carry mine in an Uncle Mikes IWB right now as a primary. I'm waiting on getting the Kimber Ultra CDP for an everyday later on. It's does show it's weight and size if you think about it but after a while I sometimes forget it's there until I brush up on the handle. No one has noticed that it's under my shirt so far. The gun itself has also performed flawlessly for me so far, taking in just about every kind of ammo without any failures. It even eats the steel cased wolf just fine. It's been a great purchase for me thus far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.