Defensive Carry banner

Looking to add a Veridian X5L laser/light to my XD??

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fastball 
#1 ·
Anyone had any experience with the Veridian X5l laser light? Green laser. Looks like a decent set up and would like to add it to my home gun by the bed. I also compared it to the Insight X2. Just wonder if it is reliable and if the green laser makes a difference? Would love your thoughts.
Thanks.

#2 ·
I've heard/read that the green is brighter and easy to pick up in different light conditions in comparison with the traditional red lasers, that specific model though, I have no idea. I gave up on lasers of any color a long time ago.

#3 ·
I have been eyeing this model up as well for on my Sig. I have no personal exerience with light/laser combo, but I inspected the green laser out at a gun show and could pick that sucker up the whole way across the building in broad daylight! Puts a red one to shame!!

Best price I've seen is on Amazon, believe it or not.

#4 · (Edited)
Funny you say that about Amazon. That is where I found the Veridian. I am also planning to mount it on a Sig. My Sig 226. I just hope it holds up at the range as I believe in shooting my guns often to ensure comfort with each one and I would like to do so often with the laser on the front to shoot with both hands and from a tucked position as well as low and to the side. Laser should help with non eye aiming shots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.