Any CZ P-07 "Duty" owners here?

This is a discussion on Any CZ P-07 "Duty" owners here? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm interested in this gun it looks awesome and its listed as a compact,is there anyone here who owns one of these guns? I like ...

Thread: Any CZ P-07 "Duty" owners here?

I'm interested in this gun it looks awesome and its listed as a compact,is there anyone here who owns one of these guns? I like how it can be carried cocked and locked or DA/SA as well. please tell me of your experiences with this gun.
    Snub nose revolvers,the original concealed carry guns.

VIP Member
    Might PM Warmon, I believe he owns a P-07.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Yeah, I've got one. Bought it the first week they came out - more so because I was in the market for another 9mm than I just had to have one. I actually like it even better than I thought I would and it is very very accurate. It's as accurate as my HK USPC 40 and a soft shooter. To me, it feels more like a H&K in hand than a CZ. The Omega trigger is pretty nice with a short reset - much like the LEM but lighter. DA pull is not bad at all. Mine has not had a single hiccup.

It's a better looking gun in person than most of the pics you've seen. The textured frame panels have excellent grip and the controls are easy to operate. The slide release and decocker are very low profile, but work way better than they look like they would. The only area where I can say they cheaped out a bit is the sights - having plastic ones very similar to a factory Glock. It is not a thin gun and I wouldn't think it would make a good IWB weapon for most people. IMO, it's best use is range, nightstand, home defense, truck gun, just for fun or all around duty gun. I think it can easily go toe to toe with all the G17's, SR9's, XDM's, etc and probably out shoot any of them.

The P-07 comes with the safety lever to convert it from DA/SA to SAO w/safety. The CZ Forum has a pictorial that walks you thru it - not hard. I like mine stock. The only thing I'd possibly change is the sights - there should be some out for this gun by now.
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

Sponsored Links