Shot the SR9C today!!

Shot the SR9C today!!

This is a discussion on Shot the SR9C today!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I finally got get out this afternoon...even tho the weather was bad for shooting...I only got to shoot a box of 50 rds thru it. ...

Thread: Shot the SR9C today!!

Shot the SR9C today!!

I finally got get out this afternoon...even tho the weather was bad for shooting...I only got to shoot a box of 50 rds thru it. I had no malfunctions of any kind and this pistol is accurate!!! My first shot was dead center on a 4" circle at 15 yards...the second shot I thought I missed...lowered the pistol and realized I had cut first bullet hole!!!! This pistol is gonna be a keeper!!! I know 50 rds isnt a definitive test....but I had a couple of Para's last year that let me know they were bad within the first 3 shots of each of them. Pretty good deal for a $400 compact pistol made in America...just thought I would relate my experience...thanks Robbie

Great feedback!!! Thanks for the post. Good to know Ruger is still producing accurate and reliable handguns. I've got a couple older models that are trusty as can be. Glad Ruger is continuing their reputation.

Sounds like the SR9c is going to be a great gun in thier lineup.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

VIP Member
    Great news... I think Ruger has another winner there...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by southarkrob View Post
    I finally got get out this afternoon...even tho the weather was bad for shooting...I only got to shoot a box of 50 rds thru it. I had no malfunctions of any kind and this pistol is accurate!!! My first shot was dead center on a 4" circle at 15 yards...the second shot I thought I missed...lowered the pistol and realized I had cut first bullet hole!!!! This pistol is gonna be a keeper!!! I know 50 rds isnt a definitive test....but I had a couple of Para's last year that let me know they were bad within the first 3 shots of each of them. Pretty good deal for a $400 compact pistol made in America...just thought I would relate my experience...thanks Robbie
    I had the same results with my first 50 of Blazer aluminum. very accurate no malfunctions.

Glad to hear its shoots as nice as it looks and feels. I ran across exactly one SR9c while shopping. It wasn't for sale, else I might also be a new owner. It's definitely a very compelling design.

Sponsored Links