I Want a Kel-tec pf9...

This is a discussion on I Want a Kel-tec pf9... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; if im covering something that has already been covered just point me there. I looked around and couldnt find anything. Anyways, I really really really ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Want a Kel-tec pf9...

I Want a Kel-tec pf9...

if im covering something that has already been covered just point me there. I looked around and couldnt find anything.

Anyways, I really really really want a kel tec pf9 Parkerized/Black Finish before summer time because it will be easier to conceal than the xd40sc that I have been carrying around and I wont have to worry about scratching it up and so forth. i will still use the xd40sc for home protection. But the problem is, I cant find the kel tec pf9 ANYWHERE in any of my 4 local gun stores, or online. Nobody has them instock and everywhere says it will be a LONG time till they will get them in, IF EVER.

Is anyone else having a problem trying to get these?

They have the p11 instock at my locak gun stores, but not the pf9.

2. Remove Ads

I'm haven't had any luck either. I've given up and have decided on the P11 instead.

You might want to try and see if you can dig one up at a gun show or a pawn shop. Other than that, I don't know where you could find one.

Yeah like I said every place I go, they have the p11, but not the pf9....with my luck, I would purchase the p11, and then the pf9 would come available! Im just gonna wait till one becomes available. Its not like I dont have a good weapon to carry now.

Please help me!!!!! :(

everywhere says it will be a LONG time till they will get them in, IF EVER.
    Thats strange. About a week ago, I saw one at a local shop. If they really are drying up, I'm glad I got mine when I did (about 6 months ago).

If you know it's exactly what you want, you can always find one advertised on GunBroker or similar auction-type web site.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    I have been on a wait list for one since Fall09. I am not willing to pay the price I see on the auction sites. I can and will wait since I have other good carry options. It is classic supply and demand.

Yea, I looked on Gunbroker. Only one listed. My local gunshop has two, but they are asking $340.00.
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

hard to find these days. saw some at a gun shop last week and they were high. somewhere around $350.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

They are becoming more and more popular since people are finding out they're great little guns. I carried one for two years and loved it. The trigger pull is long and heavy, and it kicks like a drunken mule, but it's small sand light and easy to conceal. Mine was totally reliable with over 2,000 rounds through it and plenty accurate enough for "social work". I traded it for an XD9SC because I wanted a higher round count, a striker-fired gun, and a slightly larger platform. I'd carry one again. I can highly recommend them.

The P-11 is only slightly larger (mostly thicker), and holds more rounds, but the trigger is even worse.

Yes, they are hard to find. Especially if your set on one specific finish (Parkerized). Here is one on GunsAmerica if you're willing to pay that price. Of 9 different models, Davidson's show exactly zero in stock.

Good Luck

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but my LGS has three of um and always seems to have one or two... ?

I don't know if you can buy and have it shipped to your LGS for the FFL transfer, but if your wanting to see, PM me and I'll be glad to pass the information along to ya.

GBK
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Thanks gottabkiddin...but even tho i have already held the gun a couple of times, i would still like to see the actual product I am getting before buying it. Might be silly of me, but that why I usually dont make big orders online unless I have to. So I might just wait till one of my LGS's get one in stock. Might be 2011, but Ill get one sooner or later. Thanks again.

Kel Tec pf9

There is a brand new Kel Tec pf9 for $299.00 at Randall's Gun Store. Glendale, Arizona. They have a website, so you can get the contact info from that and call them. I handled it last week. It is blued, not parkenized, but it is there and ready to be purchased!!

Yep, those of us who have them like 'em and not getting rid of them.
    oldogy
    Government is out of control
    "If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying -- " Sen Orrin G. Hatch

I have looked locally for about 3 months - have not seen one.
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links