Defensive Carry banner

Springfield XD45 Service and XD9SC comparison pictures inside

5K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  eldorado 
#1 ·
I'm sure this has been posted before but here are comparison pictures of my XD45 and XD9SC.

See less See more
#4 ·
And your point is? That they're close in size? They're not if you didn't have the extended mag. That's like saying my truck is the same size as two Volkwagons stacked on top.

#7 ·
My point is the subcompact is appreciably smaller. I took the pictures with the extended magazine in because you can clearly see where the grip stops and where the extended magazine starts.

I have the sixteen round mag and two 13 round magazines for it. One 13 round mag with the flat stock baseplate and one 13 round mag with the pearce grip on it.

Here is a picture showing the pearce grip extension.

#12 ·
I have the XD9sc as my primary CC. I think it is actually slightly thinner than a G26...but I'll have to pull up the compact comparison chart to see.

I too have the Pierce finger extension on all of my XD mags as I wanted it as compact as possible but needed the extra grip support.

I don't have a hard time concealing it and I am...er..fairly thin...sort of...er...6'-0" and 190-ish #...:embarassed:

Get a good IWB holster (tuckable or not) and the thing disappears.

#17 ·
I have the XD9sc as my primary CC. I think it is actually slightly thinner than a G26...but I'll have to pull up the compact comparison chart to see.

I too have the Pierce finger extension on all of my XD mags as I wanted it as compact as possible but needed the extra grip support.
+1 here..... the finger extensions i love .

great picture Hahns xd

#19 ·
I'm 6'3", 170 lbs and I have no problem carrying either the XD45 or the XD9SC in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I also sometimes appendix carry the subcompact in a Desantis Tuck This or OWB carry in a Desantis Mini Slide.

Here are some pics of the XD9SC in the Supertuck

And the XD45 in the Supertuck

#27 ·
Thanks for the pics...and nice counter top:smile:

I just purchased an XD45C and need a good holster, I live in Florida and always have shorts on, today I just stuck the XD inside my pants and it didn't move, I had a t shirt over it.

My wife said she thought I had my SW in my pocket until she bumped into my right side.:danceban:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.