Cross Breed again mighty fine work.

This is a discussion on Cross Breed again mighty fine work. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Back in Dec i got the Super tuck the best holster i have ever owned. Well Yesterday i got the gun belt from Cross breed ...

Thread: Cross Breed again mighty fine work.

Cross Breed again mighty fine work.

Back in Dec i got the Super tuck the best holster i have ever owned. Well Yesterday i got the gun belt from Cross breed and i must say im not disappointed. This belt is thick and rugged and looks good in no matter what kind of clothing i choose to wear. Just wanted to say Thanks again Cross breed.
    NRA Member

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

2. Remove Ads

I have been wanting to get a CB belt for some time, just never gotten around to it.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

I just received a Supertuck for my new P-01. Once you have it on and adjusted to your liking you hardly know it's there.

The Supertuck is one of the holsters I am seriously considering getting once I get a CCP. A number of people on here seem to like it and it just looks (to my admittedly untrained eye having never owned a holster) to be more comfortable than some of the others out there.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone compared the SuperTuck vs. the Comptac Minotaur. They appear to be very similar in the pix. I'm thinking of one or the other for my new CZ P-01. Thanks for any inputs!

Quote Originally Posted by nhdude View Post
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone compared the SuperTuck vs. the Comptac Minotaur. They appear to be very similar in the pix. I'm thinking of one or the other for my new CZ P-01. Thanks for any inputs!
    I have 2 Supertucks for my 2 Glocks (G22 and g30) and an MTAC for my Kimber TLE. Both a functionally identical IMO but the finish on the MTAC is a little better. But since they are basically concealable holsters appearance isn't a huge factor for me.

Either one is excellent and both companies have excellent CS. I use a Beltman belt to hold it all up. great combo.

Quote Originally Posted by nhdude View Post
    read my "tale of two sisters" thread below. Crossbreed on the way.

Crossbreed is a very nice holster, enjoy!

I have to say I thought the crossbreed was a joke bought it on a whim now every gun I own has its own crossbreed. I have a box of holsters I never use. I try the belt to.

How does the cross breed supertuck work for a G22. Now that the weather is getting nicer here I will be wearing a t-shirt more often. I am curious as to how this holster conceals larger frame guns with just a t-shirt. I currently have a Galco conceal OWB pancake that works well, just looking for another holster to allow me to conceal this cannon better. Thanks for your help.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

Quote Originally Posted by bowzette View Post
    read my "tale of two sisters" thread below. Crossbreed on the way.
    Thanks for the info and the morning chuckle :-)

I'm VERY glad to read this thread. I have a crossbreed super tuck on order. It's been a couple of weeks now. Hopefully it will arrive soon.
    'The assailant chooses the time, location and method of attack.

Since they are unlikely to let you know ahead of time when, where and how violent they're going to be, you should always be prepared.' - matiki

Links