Defensive Carry banner

$25 Cabela's Heavy Duty Tactical Belt

6K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Albee4ty5 
#1 ·
Me and a buddy made a trip to Cabela's Friday night after work. I had to go pick up a GPS and did a little shopping while i was there. I have been eyeing a 5.11 tactical belt to go with my Supertuck, but Cabela's only carries them online, not in the store. I've been wanting one for a while, but more so recently as i'm in between sizes in my standard leather belt. Wandered through the store and found the belt section. They had a lot of light-duty belts...and 1 of the heavy duty ones in the back of the pile. It's a Cabela's brand, but identical to the 5.11 belt i was hoping to find. It just happened to be a perfect fit for me.
$25 and it was mine. Makes carrying SO much easier. I'm able to tighten the belt right where i want it to be, as opposed to settling for the most comfortable hole in my other belt. Since it's the heavy duty, it's 1 1/2" wide and thick to add stability. My mag holder doesn't move a bit.
I'll get some pics ASAP, but for those on the fence, it's TOTALLY worth it!

#2 ·
Glad you found that, looking forward to the pic's. No s&h is always a better deal when you can get your hands on accessories you are after, congrats!

#5 ·
I bought a 1 3/4" 5.11 Tactical and really don't like it. I had called them to inquire as to which width to buy and they suggested the 1 3/4" if I was carrying a firearm. It's really big and the buckle bugs the crap out of me. The quality however, is top notch! Needless to say, I wish I could sell it or trade it.

#8 ·
I just got this belt today and boy does it make a differance. It draws the holster in much tighter. It is a bit hard to lace through my desantis SOB holster, but I am sure that this will improve over time. Best part is that the price is now $17.99. Nice belt and can't beat the price.

#11 ·
No, its not the last chance belt. The one I bought is not on their website. It is all leather back by the holster section. Good luck on your search. It is available in brown or black

#13 ·
Funny, the Last Chance belt is made by "Bison Designs" out of Longmont, Co. They have the Last Chance HD and a MD belt. Called the same "Last Chance". I just purchased two of them. I am right between the sizes. I use the medium for work and every day wear, and the large when carrying. Great belts. From Bison Designs they are 23.00. But 9 bucks to ship via Fed Ex. I did not realize till now that they have a deal with Cabelas. Good deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.