FRONTLINE israeli professional holsters

This is a discussion on FRONTLINE israeli professional holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I can now say (like most) that i now have a drawer full of holsters accumulated over the years. My minotaur cr br supertuck from ...

Thread: FRONTLINE israeli professional holsters

I can now say (like most) that i now have a drawer full of holsters accumulated over the years.
    My minotaur cr br supertuck from m-tac and the crossbread super tuck have been my most used rigs.
    After coming upon "FRONTLINE's" products , i have now found myself using them exclusively.
    I bought 2 of there holsters for my edc glocks and plan on getting a couple more for another glock and a favorite p220 i cherish.
    My glock 30 is now riding in frontline's all kydex iwb with leather belt loops.
    It's excellent. Quality and concealment + comfort all get high marks from me.
    This model is the official IDF (israeli defense force) holster for there plainclothes operatives.
    It's super slick. and retention adjustable. I also found with a good 1 1/2" belt it could be used in a regular owb hip carry mode also. The price is great. $50. It's definately worth more.
    My g27 rides in a new style all kydex "hidden" deep cover ,tuckable, iwb. It works with or without a belt. Tucked shirt or not.
    Another holster that will retire all my others.
    The thing about FRONTLINE is the quality. All leather is grade A full grain. All kydex is pressed ,not injection molded. All the hardware is "prym" brass. One of the best in the world.
    All made overseas in Israel.100% on the frontlines...enemy on all sides.
    No , I don't have any financial interest in Frontline products. I just enjoy a good quality item thats well thought out and reasonablly priced.
    Last edited by mike310; March 17th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.

CMR
    Ok, so where did you get the holsters from?
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

A Shepherd must tend to his Flock. And at times........fight off the wolves.

Interesting holsters - Front-Line Web-Site

This is where I found them...

Front-Line Holsters*Hidden-Inner Waistband Leather*FL3371

...and I have the one shown for my XD9sc. I like it a lot. It is stiff and I have blocked it several times. It is getting better though. Retention is very good, it appears tough as nails and is fairly decent with tuckability.

I also like their version of the "C" clip better than some others. I will see how I feel when my TT reinforced mouth "Mikes Special" comes in.

Reinforced mouth IWB Holster "Mikes Special"

I got the non leather hidden iwb tuckable kydex. Remember to get the alpha lining in any leather item you get from frontline. The leather is so rigid it will rub on a guns finish. The teflon lining is a rigid shell for non friction purposes.
    You could checkout ebay ,theres a person there who has a pretty good selection.
    A company called 7.62 percision has the exclusive line here in the US. They give you detailed info on the site they run.
    I did the ebay thing because he had exactly what i was looking for in a IWB style.

Interesting looking holsters, especially the OWB Kydex, very minimal coverage but it looks fast. And where else would you find a leather OWB for your Micro Uzi but an Israeli company, right?
    What Would Gumby Do?

yeah right ? they (frontline brand) have just put out a new series of in and out of pant rigs that are cool. they are kydex with a leather outer cover. $69. 7.62 precision advertises them in detail as all of frontlines stuff but a seller on ebay has a fw lsted to. i'm sold on this brand. my 2 frontline rigs are working so well for me that i ave not touched any of my holsters i have from the past. sooni'll have a fl rig for every glock and baretta i carry.

Sponsored Links