Looking for a IWB, not worried about tuckability.

This is a discussion on Looking for a IWB, not worried about tuckability. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm wondering if it makes sense for me to spend the money on a Crossbreed Super Tuck or Kholster if I'm not worried about tucking ...

I'm wondering if it makes sense for me to spend the money on a Crossbreed Super Tuck or Kholster if I'm not worried about tucking my M&P9c.

I work at a laid back place (jeans/t-shirt) so I'm not tucking. On the few occasions I'd have to tuck, I'm a bit too skinny and would probably print even with a nice tuckable holster, so I'd probably have to go the Thunderwear route anyway.

Do I need to spend the money on a Crossbreed or Kholster or is there something out there a little cheaper, but still comfortable that I can get that doesn't offer tuck?
    Looking for something good in warm weather as I spend a great deal of time outside in the summer.

Get an IWB holster that has the belt loops fore and aft of the gun. That makes it a thinner package to have between your body and pants. Lots of good makers today with reasonable prices.

I use the Crossbreed Supertuck in horsehide. I've never tucked yet but the feature is there if I absolutely need it.

joker1
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Look on EBay for "Ultimate IWB Ambi Handgun Holster". It is an AKJ/Concealco holster, but it is their "Ready-Line" in roughout leather with black belt loops. It isn't pretty, but it is the most comfortable, concealable leather IWB holster I have found. It is $43 plus shipping.

I am not associated with either AKJ/Concealco or the EBay seller, but I am a happy customer of both.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

evo
    My first IWB holster was an Uncle Mike's. It was the only one they had when I bought my G26. I paid like $25.00 for it. It has only one clip. I don't find it really that great so I ordered a Kholster. $49 with free shipping and there is a 10% referral discount. So you are paying let's say $45.
    I think if you go any cheaper you'll end up like a lot of people here with a drawer full of holsters.
    Benjamin Franklin: "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."

The Kholster is a great deal for IWB carry. It's a very comfortable holster and not very expensive with a life time guarantee.
    We can't stop here...this is bat country.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Res Ipsa Loquitur

CMR
    Quote Originally Posted by Shpadoinkel View Post
    I'm wondering if it makes sense for me to spend the money on a Crossbreed Super Tuck or Kholster if I'm not worried about tucking my M&P9c.

I work at a laid back place (jeans/t-shirt) so I'm not tucking. On the few occasions I'd have to tuck, I'm a bit too skinny and would probably print even with a nice tuckable holster, so I'd probably have to go the Thunderwear route anyway.

Do I need to spend the money on a Crossbreed or Kholster or is there something out there a little cheaper, but still comfortable that I can get that doesn't offer tuck?
    Looking for something good in warm weather as I spend a great deal of time outside in the summer.
    See my ad.
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ct-m-p-mi.html
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

A Shepherd must tend to his Flock. And at times........fight off the wolves.

Links