New TTGunleather IWB Glock 19/23/32

This is a discussion on New TTGunleather IWB Glock 19/23/32 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Back in mid September I placed an order for a TTGunleather reinforced IWB holster for my G19 and G32. Then I anxiously waited as Tim ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Back in mid September I placed an order for a TTGunleather reinforced IWB holster for my G19 and G32. Then I anxiously waited as Tim from TT worked on all the orders ahead of mine, almost 20 weeks worth. During that time frame I changed my mind about exactly what I wanted probably 3 times, and Tim was always gracious and easy to work with, very willing to oblige his customers. From everything I can tell, he takes his craft very seriously and prides himself in the satisfaction of his customers. Let me just tell you, his products don't dissapoint either. The holster and mag pouch that arrived last Saturday are easily the nicest pieces of leather craftsmanship I've ever seen or owned. Quality was absolutely outstanding, the shark trim adds a very nice touch of refinement. Initially the fit was slightly snug but still had that distinctive "click" into place you get with high quality leather holsters. After only a couple days of wear the retention is almost perfect. The look and quality of this holster is only the half of it; once you get this puppy on and feel how easily it comforms to your hip and how comfortable the gun rides you will be sold for life. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, even with a long wait, and now I will be ordering an OWB holster from TTGunleather as soon as I can decide which model.

I'll try to let the pictures speak for themselves, keep in mind that I don't have the best lighting environment to show the real quality of these beauties that you would experience in person. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Beautiful rig, Tim does great work. Congrats

Beautiful!! Congrats!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

How is it compared to your Stronghold Phoenix?

los
    Who the heck is this Tim w/ TT Gunleather everyone is talking about..???

Awesome rig, JB. ! That Glock disappears under your pull over. I really dig the matching IWB Mag Carrier, too.

I think you just made up my mind for my next TT rig. !

Congrats, and carry it safely.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

coq
    Congrats on the Beautiful pieces. I agree completely about the excellent quality and service with TT. Very good prices for what you get, and well worth the wait. Here's my Mike's Special for Glock 36.

Quote Originally Posted by glocker73 View Post
    How is it compared to your Stronghold Phoenix?
    the way it sits is almost identical to the phoenix, the very tip of the backstrap probably sits about an inch lower with the TT holster. both are equal quality but the TT holster has a little bit more of a "custom" look to it, may just be the sharkskin I don't know. the belt snaps are a little wider apart on the TT than on the occidental but both distribute weight about the same. the TT conforms to the hip a little bit better because the "wing" in the front is a little further away from the gun and more flexible. I like them both but I like the TT just a little bit more

here's my review of the Occidental Stronghold Phoenix

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...9-23-32-a.html

Very nice. I have two rigs from Tim
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

VIP Member
    SWEET!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Is that the standard IWB or the IWB Mike's Special? I just ordered a IWB Mike's special for my HK 45c and HK P30 and a single mag carrier.

How do you like the shark skin? It looks great but I'm thinking its IWB so no one will ever get to see the beauty of the holster....I have 20 weeks to decide :-)

VEEEERY nice!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BenMcDonald7 View Post
    Is that the standard IWB or the IWB Mike's Special? I just ordered a IWB Mike's special for my HK 45c and HK P30 and a single mag carrier.

How do you like the shark skin? It looks great but I'm thinking its IWB so no one will ever get to see the beauty of the holster....I have 20 weeks to decide :-)
    my holster is the standard reinforced IWB, there is a picture of the Mike's special for a G36 a few posts up by coq. i like the shark skin, it looks nice and it seems a little more rugged/durable than leather would be. true it will be riding IWB but there is a lot of contact between your pants and the areas where the shark is, i may be wrong but i feel like the shark skin will hold up longer than leather in those high contact areas.

i just ordered a snap on pancake OWB for my G19/32, a snap on pancake OWB for my wife's XD9SC, and an IWB for the XD9SC in case I ever want to carry it. i opted to not do shark on any of them just to keep the price down, but if it were free I would probably add it again. the wait sucks but its well worth it once you see what you've been waiting for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links