Tale of Two Sisters-sort of

This is a discussion on Tale of Two Sisters-sort of within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Once a long, long time ago there were two sisters. One sister was not very attractive-actually a bit dog faced ugley while the other was ...

Thread: Tale of Two Sisters-sort of

Tale of Two Sisters-sort of

Once a long, long time ago there were two sisters. One sister was not very attractive-actually a bit dog faced ugley while the other was quite attractive. A prince, very handsome I might add, decided to marry one of the sisters. The father of the sisters required a payment for such marriage and the ugly daughter's price was about the same as the pretty daughter's. Now on the face of it one would assume a no brainer-go for the "looker". But the handsome, though not so young prince, inquired as to the fidelity of the sisters. The good looking sister said "Sir Prince I promise to be faithful and loyal for a year. After this time you are subject to being dumped. On your own Bucko, I'm out of here!" The plain sister, a rather kind discription, said "Sir Prince I promise to be loyal and faithful to you so long as we both shall live". So the Prince went with the Cross, errr Ugly Sister.***

Tale of pure fiction. Any resemblance or reference to a real person, living or dead, or product is merely coincidence. Put the flame throwers down, not dissing anyone or any product.

2. Remove Ads

I'd go with the Breed , errr Ugly Sister.*** Also!!!!

nice. I too have an 'ugly sister'. They love you for who you are, not for your money
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Links