Serpa Cqc holster

Serpa Cqc holster

This is a discussion on Serpa Cqc holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; For the new glock 22 RTF that I purchased, I knew that the gun needed a cozy home. I purchased a Sepa CQC holster with ...

Thread: Serpa Cqc holster

Serpa Cqc holster

For the new glock 22 RTF that I purchased, I knew that the gun needed a cozy home. I purchased a Sepa CQC holster with active level 2 retention.This holster is great. It come on a belt mount, but can be easily switched to a paddle holster with much ease. Very comfortable and very durable. I think my glock will be happy in its new home.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

Yes it will.

I have the serpa cqc for my G26 and I love it. I think it is nice to be able to mess with the cant on these holsters, and the added paddle is a bonus. Make sure you try both the belt loops and the paddle. I have never been a paddle guy, but I use the paddle with this holster. The holster is a bit thick and sticks out, and I think the paddle option slims it down and gets it closer to the hip.

Your gun WILL NOT fall out and can be drawn at lightning speed. This product is a winner IMHO.
    My GLOCK goes BANG every time!

Great to hear from a fellow guy from MN. I immediately switched the holster over to the paddle. I find it is much more comfortable. Do you have yours canted ? If so, how much of a cant did you put on it?
    Thanks
    Brian
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

I put the cant all the way foreward. It printed too badly with it vertical.
    My GLOCK goes BANG every time!

So you shifted it all the way ? Is this comfortable for carrying all day ? Do you OC or CC ?

I canted mine as far forward as I could as well. I wear my fobus most of the time (Glock 22) but I do like the SERPA!
    John VanDusen

"Whether it's a football game or an IED attack, you play EXACTLY how your practice."

"Put your trust in God, and keep your powder dry." ~Oliver Cromwell

Sponsored Links