Glock 22 Holster question

This is a discussion on Glock 22 Holster question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone, I am looking for a good IWB for my glock 22. I have found a need to conceal this gun with the easter ...

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for a good IWB for my glock 22. I have found a need to conceal this gun with the easter season coming up. So in short I need a holster asap for this gun. I normally open carry, but this will be one of those times that I cant OC. I am going to festivities with the inlaws and they are not aware I carry and I want it to stay that way. Thanks for your help.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

You might get lucky and Rocky will have one in stock...no promises except that you'll get one of the best holsters made.
    PURE KUSTOM HOLSTERS MAIN
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95

Here's a link to what I believe is one of the best IWB holsters around.

The leather backing is comfortable, hold the gun secure, and Comp-Tac's quick turn-around time (3 to 7 days) is a big plus.

I have had the MTAC for a number of years now and it's worth it. My G23 rides in it wonderfully and durning the summer it's my primary holster.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    You might get lucky and Rocky will have one in stock...no promises except that you'll get one of the best holsters made.
    Awesome holsters. I have the Black Ops (IWB/OWB). But you may have to wait awhile to get one if he doesn't have one ready to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

Here's a link to what I believe is one of the best IWB holsters around.

The leather backing is comfortable, hold the gun secure, and Comp-Tac's quick turn-around time (3 to 7 days) is a big plus.

I have had the MTAC for a number of years now and it's worth it. My G23 rides in it wonderfully and durning the summer it's my primary holster.
    Also an awesome holster. not the same quality as a Black Ops, but it can be received rather quickly.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    +1 on the Pure Kustom. Its worth the wait!

Kholster.com

Quick, cheap (i.e. inexpensive) and well made.

MT
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

Steps in the stripping of State's Rights/Sovereignty
    1. War of Northern Agression 2. Coersion to ratify the 14th Amendment 3. Ratified 17th Amendment

Thank you for all the feedback. I was at my local guns shop today and found a Galco Pancake holster in black that was begging me to take it home. I looked at many holsters and decided on this one for several reasons. With the proper belt this holster draws the gun in tight and with a tshirt over it, it simply disappears. It was by no means in expensive, but for the craftmanship and quality I feel it was well worth the price. Thank you again for all of your input, I truly appreciate all of your thoughts.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

CMR
    Looks like I'm too late but I'll make my recommendations-
    Bianchi #120 Covert Option
    120 *Covert Option™

Or Blade Tech NANO-
    Bobby Mcgee Pro Series NANO IWB :: Competition Series Products :: Blade-Tech Industries
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

A Shepherd must tend to his Flock. And at times........fight off the wolves.

Links