+1 High Noon holsters

This is a discussion on +1 High Noon holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's just about t-shirt weather here in Indiana. While my PT145 carries well in my CBST with a outer shirt as cover I'm not so ...

Thread: +1 High Noon holsters

+1 High Noon holsters

It's just about t-shirt weather here in Indiana. While my PT145 carries well in my CBST with a outer shirt as cover I'm not so sure how well it will do with just a t-shirt. So I decided to give my PT709 a go for summer carry since I could carry it OWB in my High Noon Skin Guard with just a t-shirt as cover last year with no problems. So I pull my skin guard out and DOH! The retention screw assembly is gone. I must have backed the screw to far out and lost it as some point. So I called High noon holsters today to see if I could order a new assembly and the lady said to just give her my address and she would send one out to me free of charge. I told her the holster was over a year old but she said it didn't matter.

I realize its a very cheap part and doesnt take a ton of effort to send me the part but it's one of those small things that makes me want to do busniess with a company again in the future.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

Loctite Blue... A scant drop on the threads and you're good to go.

A little dab will do ya.

bosco

Looks like I'll have to give them a call also I just did the same thing with my High Noon Bare Asset for my Glocks when I was loosening it up to fit my Glock 29.
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

My experience with High Noon Holster company

I ordered a High Noon Split Decision for my snub nose 38. When I got it I noticed that the packing slip said it was for a small Auto. I don't remember now what it was. The holster seemed to fit my snub nose, but I called High Noon anyways. They said they would send me out the correct holster ASAP. I asked if they wanted me to send back the other one. They said no, just keep it.

The new holster arrived in less than 2 weeks and works great.
    I now actually have a back up because as I said the other one did seem to work also. The Split Decision holsters are not form fitted by boneing like some others are.

In any event I am pleased with the response I got and the value of the holster for the price.

Links