Ruger GP100 3 Inch

This is a discussion on Ruger GP100 3 Inch within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What other company other then CopsPlus and Galco who I've just not had the best of luck or best service with in the last 3 ...

Thread: Ruger GP100 3 Inch

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar

Ruger GP100 3 Inch

What other company other then CopsPlus and Galco who I've just not had the best of luck or best service with in the last 3 weeks have any suggestions/recommendations who have bought a Paddle Holster or a Belt Holster for their Ruger GP100 3 Inch. I know it's a hard weapon to buy a Paddle Holster for and I don't particulary want to pay mega bucks for a simple waste holster.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

2. Remove Ads

I have a good made one from SafariLand 568-09-651 Fits 4in Security Six& GP 100 Fits very tight to side. JMO ; ) PS $25 @ GM
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Quote Originally Posted by hogdaddy View Post
    I have a good made one from SafariLand 568-09-651 Fits 4in Security Six& GP 100 Fits very tight to side. JMO ; ) PS $25 @ GM
    H/D
    Thanks Hogdaddy, I'll take a look at that one.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

I'm using an Uncle Mike's nylon pancake holster with my 3" Stainless Ruger Speed Six when I carry it. It's adequate, and reasonably priced.

My other option for it is a deep concealment shoulder holster which is basically a chest worn belly band with shoulder straps to support the weight. It is my best rig for the Speed Six and is very comfortable.

You may want to check out DeSantis and Don Hume for a holster. I would check them out first if I were getting another holster for my Speed Six.

I don't carry that gun much anymore with my other options but it is still one of my all time favorite guns.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I'm using an Uncle Mike's nylon pancake holster with my 3" Stainless Ruger Speed Six when I carry it. It's adequate, and reasonably priced.

My other option for it is a deep concealment shoulder holster which is basically a chest worn belly band with shoulder straps to support the weight. It is my best rig for the Speed Six and is very comfortable.

You may want to check out DeSantis and Don Hume for a holster. I would check them out first if I were getting another holster for my Speed Six.

I don't carry that gun much anymore with my other options but it is still one of my all time favorite guns.
    Thank you Bark'n, I forgot all about Don Hume and I have one their Shoulder Holsters from many, many years ago. Appreciate the information.

Links