Inexpensive mag pouch for G19 - Page 2

Inexpensive mag pouch for G19

This is a discussion on Inexpensive mag pouch for G19 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, if you want leather, Tagua is inexpensive, and available in either brown or black. I see the single mag holders for $15 at my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inexpensive mag pouch for G19

Well, if you want leather, Tagua is inexpensive, and available in either brown or black. I see the single mag holders for $15 at my gunshop, and $22 for the double mag holders.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Quote Originally Posted by greenLED View Post
    I find it hillarious that such a large chunk'o Kydex is referred to as "Concealment"... anything but!
    Uhh, actually I can say from experience that the RCS stuff, while having a relatively wide "footprint," is quite thin and light, and close-riding - Conceals decently also, believe it or not...

Regards,

Bones
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

I have regular paddle holsters and belt clip holsters made specifically for some of my mags. I did, however, find a single cell phone/tool pouch...a cordura metal clip pouch that is a great fit for a Glock-36 mag...I found it at my local gun shop...works great and was under $10. Shop around...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The Glock magazine pouch works great for me. Around $12.00.
    Attached Images
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

The Tactical Kydex guy on EBay does have excellent mag holders IMO...tension adjustable. I got a few for my Glocks, and a couple for my SIG single stack. I absolutely love 'em! They are however OWB only since they are molded for bullet forward carry and in the exact shape of your magazines. Uncle Mikes does have a kydex mag holder that I've been using for a couple of years that can actually be worn IWB or OWB, and it's nice for the money. As always, I'm serious, and this is equipment that I use personally. There is one on EBay right now matter of fact. I've carried this mag holder IWB and OWB effectively.
    Uncle Mike's - Kydex Mag Cases
    UNCLE MIKE'S KYDEX SINGLE MAG HOLDER 9MM/.40 CAL/.45 - eBay (item 310208505109 end time Apr-20-10 0843 PDT)

Check out the AWP Radio/Cell Phone holder. I found it at Lowe's in the tool area with the workbelts. It is nylon on all sides, so the mag can't slip out, with a large flap that fastens with velcro. I really like mine and use it to carry my spare mag for my Glock 23. Plus it was only about $8.
    Glock G23
    Kahr P380
    OMC "The Backup" .380

I may die by my own gun, but whoever kills me with it will have to beat me to death with it, cause it will be empty by the time they get it.

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    The Tactical Kydex guy on EBay does have excellent mag holders IMO...tension adjustable. I got a few for my Glocks, and a couple for my SIG single stack. I absolutely love 'em! They are however OWB only since they are molded for bullet forward carry and in the exact shape of your magazines. Uncle Mikes does have a kydex mag holder that I've been using for a couple of years that can actually be worn IWB or OWB, and it's nice for the money. As always, I'm serious, and this is equipment that I use personally. There is one on EBay right now matter of fact. I've carried this mag holder IWB and OWB effectively.
    Uncle Mike's - Kydex Mag Cases
    UNCLE MIKE'S KYDEX SINGLE MAG HOLDER 9MM/.40 CAL/.45 - eBay (item 310208505109 end time Apr-20-10 0843 PDT)
    Same guy that makes them on GT. They are decent pouches. I hope he starts making them again soon.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links