cc holster 4 Beretta 92FS

cc holster 4 Beretta 92FS

This is a discussion on cc holster 4 Beretta 92FS within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just purchased a new beretta 92FS.Looking for a cc holster that best fits my build. 5'9" 165. IWB or OWB obviously are the choices.Can ...

Thread: cc holster 4 Beretta 92FS

Question cc holster 4 Beretta 92FS

I just purchased a new beretta 92FS.Looking for a cc holster that best fits my build. 5'9" 165. IWB or OWB obviously are the choices.Can this weapon be carried comfortably in a IWB rig? All suggestions would be very helpful in my decision! Thanks to all who can help!

I believe a member here Jimmyc4 bought one from TT Gunleather. Might try looking over there.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Thats a big pistol to carry IWB.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerboy View Post
    I just purchased a new beretta 92FS.Looking for a cc holster that best fits my build. 5'9" 165. IWB or OWB obviously are the choices.Can this weapon be carried comfortably in a IWB rig? All suggestions would be very helpful in my decision! Thanks to all who can help!
    I'm close to being your twin in size. I too have a Beretta 92FS. I use a Comp Tac CTAC for IWB and a Galco Combat Master for OWB with this gun. Both are comfortable and both conceal well. For most carry situations though I prefer to carry the Beretta OWB using the Combat Master.

Thumbs up

Thanks William,I found a Don Hume iwb holster thats perfect for my Taurus PT111 and would be good for my Beretta. I'm still looking for owb and will check out Galco combat master.I saw a good one yesterday made by raven.It's made for either iwb or owb.The good thing is I won't be carrying the Beretta on an everyday basis.I just got this gun and I have to say it's one of the finest pistols I have owned!! It's myrange/truck and home defense piece

Quote Originally Posted by bikerboy View Post
    Thanks William,I found a Don Hume iwb holster thats perfect for my Taurus PT111 and would be good for my Beretta. I'm still looking for owb and will check out Galco combat master.I saw a good one yesterday made by raven.It's made for either iwb or owb.The good thing is I won't be carrying the Beretta on an everyday basis.I just got this gun and I have to say it's one of the finest pistols I have owned!! It's myrange/truck and home defense piece
    I occassionally carry a Beretta 92. Concealed, I'd rather carry it in a Miami Classic Shoulder holster. That being siad, I also have a Don Hume IWB clip holster that works incredibly well. I am 5'6 and 160 and I have no trouble carrying the 92 in the Don Hume (or the shoulder holster).

I'm pretty sure Pure Kustom Holsters has some options for it as well. If he makes the Black Ops Pro for the 92fs then you would have options between IWB and OWB with a ton of IWB adjustability.

Sponsored Links