Need Holster Help for My Nighthawk T3 on Order!!!

This is a discussion on Need Holster Help for My Nighthawk T3 on Order!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, here should be my last holster for my last gun (Please don't say it, I know, I know!) I now have all the holsters ...

Thread: Need Holster Help for My Nighthawk T3 on Order!!!

Need Holster Help for My Nighthawk T3 on Order!!!

OK, here should be my last holster for my last gun (Please don't say it, I know, I know!) I now have all the holsters I need for comfortable carry for the rotation except this final one.

I have a T3 that should be here in 1 or 2 more weeks and I want a OWB holster for concealed carry. The T3 is a CCO 1911: Commander length slide, Officers Frame. Here are the choices I have narrowed it down to and the reasons why I think I may want each of them. This holster will be concealed but I want a high quality holster for a high quality gun. Honestly, it needs to look nice too as well as being perfectly functional.

My choices are:

1. High Noon SlideGuard - Love the lines, probably do horsehide in black, looks like a tight well boned fit and great reviews Extreme Close Up Slide Guard Black
    2. Pure Kustom Black Ops - Gives me the option of IWB, although probably wont but nice to have the option, has a stellar reputation on this site www.purekustomholsters.com
    3. Tucker HF1 - Yes, long wait times, but great reviews and seemingly high quality The HF1 Belt Holster

I also considered Milt Sparks, but moved away, not sure why, maybe could be convinced to move back. I have a personal favorite, but I want to keep it to myself right now to get yor thoughts. I carry pocket most of the year (PM9 or LCP if it warrants)....in the winter (you know, the 7 days we get here in Florida of winter, present winter excluded!) I carry shoulder on the Harley or OWB, where this will fit in.

Thanks in advance for your help and thoughts, I really appreciate all of the help and commentary you guys have given me.
    "I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - Dorothy Parker

2. Remove Ads

Personal opinion, but I'd go with the Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro. You can't improve on perfection!

Check out Nighthawk..they have their own custom line of leather...pretty nice stuff..Robbie

Quote Originally Posted by southarkrob View Post
    Check out Nighthawk..they have their own custom line of leather...pretty nice stuff..Robbie
    I looked at their site and from what I have read, they do not make them and they mark them up quite a bit. Not saying they are not nice, but I would rather buy from and support someone who makes their holsters rather than buys them.
    "I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - Dorothy Parker

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harley2007 View Post
    I looked at their site and from what I have read, they do not make them and they mark them up quite a bit. Not saying they are not nice, but I would rather buy from and support someone who makes their holsters rather than buys them.
    +1

They are expensive copys. Buy the originals.

OK, here should be my last holster for my last gun (Please don't say it, I know, I know!) .

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    your killing me.....the wife will kill me if I keep this pace up...i need to stop....soon!

your killing me.....the wife will kill me if I keep this pace up...i need to stop....soon!

lol, I don't how many times I have said. "ok this is the last one, I have enough already, I have all that I need and want. I don't need anymore" OH LOOK AT THAT ONE!!!!!

famous last words. lol

It's a vicious circle, but Hey, everyone has a vice, right?
    Kimber Custom TLE II, GLOCK 30SF, GLOCK 19C, Walther PK380
    Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro (Greyhound) Holster
    Mega Arms Billet AR-15's
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetspeed8 View Post
    It's a vicious circle, but Hey, everyone has a vice, right?
    Gambling, booze, drugs, loose women are vices. Buying guns and holsters is- well- noble.

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    lol, I don't how many times I have said. "ok this is the last one, I have enough already, I have all that I need and want. I don't need anymore" OH LOOK AT THAT ONE!!!!!

famous last words. lol
    I know … always the same thing; the next gun is always the last one. I wish the “last gun” really existed. Congratulation on the Nighthawk T3; it is a beautiful pistol! Now, after getting a piece like that I assume that you will not forget to post pics

Concerning holsters; did you check the mitch rosen gunleather and the H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks ?
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

I should be receiving my 3rd Black Ops Pro very soon......they are a work of art.
    b.

Looks like I will be going with the High Noon Slide Guard, thanks all for the suggestions.

Links