Something I learned today about my Smartcarry - Page 2

Something I learned today about my Smartcarry

This is a discussion on Something I learned today about my Smartcarry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Ram Rod I've been carrying my G27 appendix style for a few days now with a new holster. I like the SmartCarry ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something I learned today about my Smartcarry

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I've been carrying my G27 appendix style for a few days now with a new holster. I like the SmartCarry as well, but once I've worn this new holster for a while I'll let you all in on it if it works out well. Sort of in the development stages right now.
    well?

you going to tell us what it is or keep us guessing?
    "new holster"
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by harley2007 View Post
    Are there any pictures with people wearing these without their pants on (yes OVER undergarments) so I can see how they really work? AND what if you have a bit of a belly, seriously?
    Because you asked I took these for you tonight. I have a bit of a belly but I'm working on making that go away. You might notice a bulge because you are looking for it but nobody has noticed it so far.

EDIT: The jeans I am wearing in the picture just came out of the dyer about an hour ago so they are tight. After a few hours they loosen up a bit.

Ink and I have much in common. Altho I've had my Smart Carry for quite a bit longer. Still having a hard time with it in the "sitting position". I have a slight "belly-overlap" problem, but not enough to be a real problem. Still working on it. And I can tell you one thing, I often forget I am wearing it. But in the sitting position, the butt of my snubbie tends to dig into my belly.

ink
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Sarge View Post
    Ink and I have much in common. Altho I've had my Smart Carry for quite a bit longer. Still having a hard time with it in the "sitting position". I have a slight "belly-overlap" problem, but not enough to be a real problem. Still working on it. And I can tell you one thing, I often forget I am wearing it. But in the sitting position, the butt of my snubbie tends to dig into my belly.
    good to hear that I'm not the only one haha!
    its strange, sometimes having it perfectly centered right at 12:00 works best, sometimes 1:00 or 11:00 works best. at least I have the perfect height figured out (for me at least).

one thing I absolutely love about it is how you can do extended periods of physical activity while wearing it and not have to worry about it being exposed or anything, its always right where its supposed to be

i dont know if im doing something wrong or not...ive put my smart carry high and low...and in my work uniform which i have to tuck in my shirt and wear a belt there is a very noticable blocky bulge from the back of the slide and the grip of my G26. and suggestions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links