1911 Stingray & Elephant Combo "Black Widow"

This is a discussion on 1911 Stingray & Elephant Combo "Black Widow" within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Purdy!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1911 Stingray & Elephant Combo "Black Widow"

VIP Member
    Purdy!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by southarkrob View Post
    I bought an elephant belt slide and elephant holster from Rob. He does great work and they are very nice holsters. I went to Wally Word today and carried my 5" 1911 in my OWB holster and covered it up with a t-shirt...Nice carry rig...Rob is a heckuva nice guy too...Big Larry...wish people like you would keep your negative opinions to yourself...Just my opinion..Robbie

P.S. I have DelFattis, TT Gunleathers, Milt Sparks...so I have something to compare Robs work to...
    That's right it's just your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine as well. Reread the first post, he clearly asked for feedback, guess I missed the part that required the feedback to be positive.
    Walk quietly and carry a big stick.

You didn't have to dis the mans gun and other stuff...but there's always gonna be people like you I guess....

VIP Member

Exotic skins on concealed holsters?

Why do we do this? I did the same thing on a Milt Sparks with the infamous shark trim over a brown base leather.

Just this week I saw a stunning medium brown full Elephant holster at a cost of some new j-frames. I suppose it’s the equivalent to women and their purses. Man, I really need to get a life…
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Why do we do this? I did the same thing on a Milt Sparks with the infamous shark trim over a brown base leather.

Just this week I saw a stunning medium brown full Elephant holster at a cost of some new j-frames. I suppose it’s the equivalent to women and their purses. Man, I really need to get a life…
    Sabre,

Naw, you're just like the rest of us sorry saps who love their guns and the leather that holds them. Back in the day it was like buying a nice cowboy hat, yeah it had to keep off the rain and sun but it better have looked good too! Then there were those like me who loved them so much you just had to start making them... I think you're almost there! lol

Here's one I finished last night. Perhaps even Larry would like this one better...with his own 1911 inserted of course.

Best to all,
    Rob
    BiancheriUSA.com
    Attached Images

Administrator
    When somebody posts a thread and asks for member opinions then it is to be expected that members will offer up their personal opinion.

Positive as well as negative and neutral opinions will certainly be forthcoming in any thread that requests opinions.

The topic of the tread is the holster and member opinions on/of the pictured holster.

The thread topic is not posting personal opinions on other members and their posted opinions.

I apologize for getting bent out of shape last nite...everybody is entitled to an opinion. Big Larry...sorry for being rude...Robbie

Administrator
    No problem.

Looking nice as usual:) The color is a little bright for my taste but I've come to the realization that my taste does not always reflect what other people like and what will be popular as far as sales:)

Take care!

Luke
    I am the owner/proprietor of www.adamsholsters.com Custom holsters made for you. To contact me please use E-mail rather than Private Messages, luke@adamsholsters.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links