G26 holster, woolfe? galco? milt sparks?

This is a discussion on G26 holster, woolfe? galco? milt sparks? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an G27 that I EDC in a crossbreed supertuck. I like the thinness of the kydex over having 2 pieces of thick leather. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G26 holster, woolfe? galco? milt sparks?

I have an G27 that I EDC in a crossbreed supertuck. I like the thinness of the kydex over having 2 pieces of thick leather. It is very comfortable also.

Then again I also have a kramer #3 for 1911 office that I like too, and a cozy partner for 1911 that the keltec pf9 I had fit perfectly in.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    FIST #1A.
    Attached Images

all of these replies gave me some awesome insight, right now I am carrying in a don hume IWB with clip which I got from gunners alley which by the way shipped to me unreal fast, I got my holster in 2 days! For $32 shipped I cant complain, but as the title of the thread asks, I am really interested in some of the finer leather works. Thanks guys for all the guidance!

Another one here that will recommend the FIST holsters. My wife's current carry gun for the last 3 years has been a Glock 26; she has been using a FIST ultra-thin kydex IWB holster with it every day.

I have one for my 19, it is very comfortable, and the price is pretty good. We both use the K6; you can order it with different style belt attachments.

Lots of really good holsters available nowadays.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by los View Post
    The G26 is a bit chunky so I would advise to stay away from IWB holsters that have a reinforced mouth such as the Sparks VMII as it will add width. Not saying you won't be able to appropriately conceal,...but you'll have to dress around it. I know, I owned one.

I would recommend you check out the Brommeland Max-Con V. It is arguably the best IWB holster made. Lately, Gary Brommeland has been hanging out over at the GlockTalk Forum.
    I agree with los. I've never found reinforced IWBs to be all that comortable with Glocks or most other pistols. My favorite Milt Sparks IWB is the underrated Watch-Six. Currently, I'm using a Desbian Covert IWB, similar to Brommeland's Max-Con V. Very comfortable holster that conceals well.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

If you're looking for fine leather, take a look at the Pure Kustoms line.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

G26 holster, woolfe? galco? milt sparks?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamm128 View Post
    I have an G27 that I EDC in a crossbreed supertuck. I like the thinness of the kydex over having 2 pieces of thick leather. It is very comfortable also.

Then again I also have a kramer #3 for 1911 office that I like too, and a cozy partner for 1911 that the keltec pf9 I had fit perfectly in.
    Hamm

Is that the major advantage of the Supertuck design? Because it is thinner? Can the Cant be adjusted?

Where do you carry it? 4:00? Can it be held in the 3:00 or 2:00 positions, also?
    NRA, Lifetime Member

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    I agree that the VMII may not be comfy with a G26. I have a G33 (same size) and it didn't work for me. Too thick of a combo. If you don't need a tuckable, I'd also recommend the Max-Con V. As others have mentioned, checkout FIST for some nice 'ultra thin' kydex holsters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links