RM Low Rider update

This is a discussion on RM Low Rider update within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i have been wearing either my Glock 19 or my PPK/S in a RM Low Rider IWB now for well over a month. Am still ...

Thread: RM Low Rider update

RM Low Rider update

i have been wearing either my Glock 19 or my PPK/S in a RM Low Rider IWB now for well over a month. Am still amazed at the comfort, stability, and features of this kydex holster. MUCH more comfortable that one would think. Rocketman does a great job! I don't even wear my custom leather IWB's anymore...the Low Rider is that good, and at $55 shipped is a heck of a deal. Check out Welcome to our online store ; not the prettiest web site but a darned good product.

2. Remove Ads

got any pics of the holster in action?

I'm thinking about getting one for my glock 26. I like how it rides pretty low.

My favorite holster ever..if they made it for ALL guns I know thats all id buy. I now have a Crossbreed and a Copm-Tac Infidel the Crossbreed is a nice holster and the Infidel is a decent Kydex...but neither were as comfortable or concealable as the RM LowRider. Unfortunatley he didnt make then for the Ruger SR9 yet :( . For me this is one of those holsters where I could just own 1 and be fine with it for CC is all conditions. Perfect ride height(Infidel sits just a bit higher) and great comfort/secureness(never moved around or shifted)

Both the Low Rider and the ECP from RM are great. Like you guys, I just wish he had a wider gun selection.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

JS Holsters has a very similar design to the RM Low Rider; he may have one that Rocketman doesn't make...example my Kahr CW9 (which is still on order). Talked to them a lot; sound like great people and I ordered one. JSHolsters.com - We don't do pretty. We do practical.

Quote Originally Posted by druryj View Post
    JS Holsters has a very similar design to the RM Low Rider; he may have one that Rocketman doesn't make...example my Kahr CW9 (which is still on order). Talked to them a lot; sound like great people and I ordered one. JSHolsters.com - We don't do pretty. We do practical.
    Yup I saw them also but Ruger SR9 was not on their list...I ended up getting a Comp-Tac Infidel..they do make one for the SR9. Its a good holster..not as good as the RM but decent. I got it off ebay for $30 so it was a good deal. the one that did Kydex and had a bunch of guns they make it for at a reasonable price(and yeah they had the SR9c) was Alabama Holster Company...looks to ride almost the same as the RM also.....but right as I was gonna order one I saw that Infidel for $30 and grabbed it!

Links