M&P Crossbreed Combat Cut Pic Request

This is a discussion on M&P Crossbreed Combat Cut Pic Request within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Waiting on delivery of a new M&P9c and have decided on obtaining a Crossbreed Supertuck for it after it's been proven for carry. I've seen ...

Waiting on delivery of a new M&P9c and have decided on obtaining a Crossbreed Supertuck for it after it's been proven for carry. I've seen many posts about whether or not to order the ST with the combat cut, but haven't seen many pictures illustrating the difference. When I ordered my Mini-tuck for my PM9, I don't recall being given the option of a combat cut, but then again I did order my MT shortly after it's release. I really like the cut on my Mini-tuck, as it completely covers the rear of the slide, but leaves the magazine release button uncovered.

Was hoping one of you guys (or gals) that have a Crossbreed ST for an M&P9 (either full size or combat) would be kind enough to snap a picture of it from the back with the pistol inside the holster. Thanks in advance!
    Glock 19, 26 & 36 | Kahr K9 & PM9 | S&W M&P9c, 642 & 640 | Ruger LCP

the difference is where you grab the grip your hand will run into leather between the grip and the gun with the combat cut the leather in the grip area is cut away so you get a better grip...I ordered mine WITHOUT the combat cut and think for ME it was almost totally UN-usable without the combat cut so I had to do my own(poor) custom job...not as nice as they would have done but it gets the job done. My Ruger SR9c was hard to get a grip on at all with the "regular" cut.

I too would like to see a picture of that setup. I just sent a quote request to my local shop on a M&P 9c with night sights, 4 mags with finger extension. I am trading in my Glock 32 for it.
    FL CWL
    Member of:
    USCCA
    NRA
    GCO
    IDPA

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I too would like to see a picture of that setup. I just sent a quote request to my local shop on a M&P 9c with night sights, 4 mags with finger extension. I am trading in my Glock 32 for it.
    your getting the better deal in your trade in

By looking at the number of views this thread got, I can see I'm not the only one looking for a visual difference of the cuts without the full price of admission.

@ C Bennett: Thanks for relaying your story/experiences of not having the cut performed.

Took delivery of the gun yesterday and am pleased as can be with it considering I haven't shot it yet (should be remedied this weekend). Considering the lack of information obtained from this request (with the exception of Mr Bennett's description of course), I opted to order a M&P9c shell for my MTAC, just to test the water without having to jump in head-first.

@ Vern: Ordered mine with factory night sights as well. Good quality Trijicon sights with the Novak-style rear unit - think you'll like yours.
    Glock 19, 26 & 36 | Kahr K9 & PM9 | S&W M&P9c, 642 & 640 | Ruger LCP

id have posted a A B if id not dont the cut already but all I could have shown was the post cut version so I didnt post pics..plus I did a horrible job with my self done combat cut it kinda ragggedy but works EXCELLENT..probably better than stock combat cut to be honest as its shaped specifically to how I grip the gun and my hand.

I have a combat cut ST for my CS40 if you want I can post some pics tonight.
    guns rule

Combat Cut

Atlanta, I would like to see the combat cut pics if you would please....I just bought an M&P 9c and am interested in the holser as well.

Links