Does anyone have on video...?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have on video...? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm not sure if it was the Guns & Ammo or American Rifleman show a couple months back, but does anyone have a copy that ...

Thread: Does anyone have on video...?

Does anyone have on video...?

I'm not sure if it was the Guns & Ammo or American Rifleman show a couple months back, but does anyone have a copy that showed a tour of Mitch Rosen's holster shop. I'd like to get a copy if you have it and can e-mail me.
    Thanks in advance...
    "He who makes things with his hands is a laborer, he who makes things with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who makes things with his hands, his head, and his heart is an artist."
    www.garritysgunleather.com

2. Remove Ads

Well Mark I'd like to see some pictures of your shop, we already saw Kevin's.

My "shop" is a little hole in the wall with barely enough room for me to move around from one piece of equipment to another without bumping into something (though I did just expand recently to fit some new equipment). Still not sure if I could fit me and the camera in there at the same time, or if you'd see anything worthwhile through the mess. (But I know where to find everything - usually).
    "He who makes things with his hands is a laborer, he who makes things with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who makes things with his hands, his head, and his heart is an artist."
    www.garritysgunleather.com

Links