Defensive Carry banner

Testing out my carry rig on Friday

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  CCWFlaRuger 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I have been reading these forums since last summer and I have finally finished up the process to get my permit and am picking it up this Friday. Rocky made me an awesome holster that I can not wait to try out. It is the Black Ops Pro in black cherry for my Springfield Mil-Spec. He did a great job and added space on both sides of the holster to accommodate a lasermax switch. My belt is a Beltman in sharkskin and the mag carrier is an IHL double dip.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks nice.

How did you break it in? Or have you not done that yet?

#5 ·
Nice gun, PK BOP sets it off real nice!:hand10:

#7 ·
I meant break in the holster to the firearm. Most holsters come very tight. Some just need some draw drills, some need to have the plastic bag trick. Just curious because I have one for my 1911 coming soon.

#9 ·
This may be a stupid question, but what is this plastic bag trick you mention ?

#16 ·
Great looking holster that should provide you with years of service.:yup::hand10:

#18 ·
Very nice. Please report back after your first time out. I am particular interested in the outside carry. I haven't been able to find a holster that carries tight enough to the body for me to be comfortable carrying in this manner. Could be that I am just too fat too?!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.