Reversible gun belt

Reversible gun belt

This is a discussion on Reversible gun belt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a decent gun belt that is also reversible, so I'll only have to buy one instead of two. I'd prefer to keep ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GH

Thread: Reversible gun belt

Reversible gun belt

I'm looking for a decent gun belt that is also reversible, so I'll only have to buy one instead of two. I'd prefer to keep it as reasonably priced as possible, though I know this may be difficult considering what I'm looking for, and I'll spend the money if necessary. Thanks for the help guys

Are you looking for black/brown? If so I don't of any
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

VIP Member
    Bianchi makes quite a few reversible belts.
    Safariland has reversible belts
    I think High Noon makes them or can make them.
    There are also others.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

VIP Member
    Yep, Bianchi is the one I have. BTW: Their belts tend to be cut shorter than others' of the same size. I ordered a 32 and it fit like a 30. This is especially the case with contoured style belts, whereby the manufacture(s) don’t appear to take in account the girth lost by the curvature of the leather.

B12 *Reversible Sport Stitched Belt
    Last edited by Saber; May 28th, 2010 at 10:46 AM.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Sorry I forgot to clarify, it is a black and brown belt I'm looking for. I've got a nice one for work but it isn't quite big enough to wear while carrying and I figured if I was going to get another belt for carry, I'd try to find one with both colors so that I only have to worry about having one belt instead of two

Check with Dave at Lil Bear....
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

jgilbert,

It would probably be less expensive to go ahead and buy 2 custom belts. And the two would certainly last much longer than a reversible belt.

If we can help, just let us know.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd resurrect this old one. I'm looking for the same thing the OP was looking for and was wondering what the best options are out there. Any significant cons to buying one reversible belt as opposed to two seperate belts?
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

GH
    I can't vouch for the gun toting efficiency but 5.11 makes the Double Duty reversible TDU belt with a choice of black/coyote (sort of a medium brown) or black/olive green in either 1.5" or 1.75". Since they're listed at $19.99 you probably can't go wrong if you want to try a nylon belt. I wish they made the Operator belt the same reversible way. That's specifically made for holsters & lists at $39.99 but is only one-sided. My son has the Operator & a plain one-sided TDU which is similar to the TDU Double Duty. I don't know if he ever tried carrying with the TDU. I expect he has. The next time I see him I'll ask.
    DJC7 likes this.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    I can't vouch for the gun toting efficiency but 5.11 makes the Double Duty reversible TDU belt with a choice of black/coyote (sort of a medium brown) or black/olive green in either 1.5" or 1.75". Since they're listed at $19.99 you probably can't go wrong if you want to try a nylon belt. I wish they made the Operator belt the same reversible way. That's specifically made for holsters & lists at $39.99 but is only one-sided. My son has the Operator & a plain one-sided TDU which is similar to the TDU Double Duty. I don't know if he ever tried carrying with the TDU. I expect he has. The next time I see him I'll ask.
    I think I would mainly want a leather reversible so I could wear it with dress clothes, but may have to also look into the TDU belt if it's a decent carry belt. Thanks!
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Links